0.1

The warm Sydney sun poured in through the window as his fingers ghosted over my waist.
"You feel that, baby boy?"
"Oh god, yes, Mr. Hemmings," I moaned as he rubbed his hard on against my bum.
He bent me over his desk, quickly pulling down my leggings and panties.
"I'm gonna fuck you so good, Michael."
"Yes, sir."
"Michael. Michael? Michael!"
"Michael Clifford!" Mr. Hemmings' voice echoed around the classroom as I shot up from my sleep.
"Yes, sir!" I yelled loudly causing students to snicker and Mr. Hemmings to raise an eyebrow.
My face reddened in embarrassment as I covered it with my hands.
"Mr. Clifford, see me after class," he spoke sternly before turning around and walking back to the board, "as I was saying, different types of economies..."
I drowned him out after that.
"Gonna get punished by Mr. Hot Stuff, yeah?" My best mate Calum giggled as he poked my back from the desk behind me.
"Shut up, Cal," I groaned.
It was no secret Mr. Hemings was extremely hot. He was tall, broad shouldered and muscular, had piercing blue eyes and sharp bone structure, his lips were fucking perfect, his blonde curls bounced with every step, he had scruff that I wanted to feel on my thighs-
"Bet he's gonna spank you. You naughty boy, Mikey," Calum kept teasing me.
I felt the the anger bubbling up as my eye twitched.
"I said shut up!" I yelled, I guess, a little too loudly.
"Mr. Clifford! After school detention!" Mr. Hemmings voice shouted back and I froze.
No, I never a detention in my entire life.
"M-Mr. Hemmings, pl-"
"Sit, shut your mouth, and pay attention, Clifford."
Well, fuck me.
***
"You should have seen his face! I thought he was gonna drop dead right then!" Calum laughed as he told the story of history class to our friend Harry.
"No.fooking.way! Michael, you got your first detention from Mr. Hemmings?! He's so nice, what the fuck did you do to earn a detention?" Harry's green eyes were wide as he stared at a visibly flushed me.
"I fell asleep and then yelled at Calum," I mumbled while playing with my black hair.
"Jesus Christ, Mike," Harry chuckled as his boyfriend walked over and took a seat.
"What did I miss, lads?" Louis asked as he noticed my blush and the other two boys laughing.
"Mikey's gonna be punished by Mr. Hemmings!" Calum laughed as he gasped for air.
"Oh god, our little Mikey is gonna lose his innocence today," Louis fake cried into Harry's shoulder as the curly haired boy rolled his eyes.
"Shut up, Lou! Michael wouldn't even know what to do," Harry said and everyone was laughing besides me.
If they only knew...
my phone buzzed, startling us all at the lunch table.
I smiled quickly before looking at the screen.
daddy.ash: you free tonight baby boy?
I smirked and immediately responded.
kittenmikey: Of course Daddy

daddy.ash: my place? I'll pick you up, meet me down the street at 4

kittenmikey: I have detention after school ugh.. pick me up afterwards?

daddy.ash: Of course see ya later baby boy... I'll have to punish you for getting detention
I bit my lip as I put my phone down.
"You okay?" Calum asked as he noticed me spacing out.
"Oh, um, yeah," I put on a believable smile as the bell rang.
Thank god.
***
I groaned as I practically dragged my body to Mr. Hemmings' room.
"Bye, my love!" Calum yelled as he dramatically blew me a kiss.
I caught it and Harry rolled his eyes.
"Have fun," Harry said with a wink.
"Get some dick- oomph!" Louis was cut off from Harry's elbow colliding with his stomach.
"Shut up, Lou!"
I just shook my head as I ventured into hell- I mean the senior year history class.
"Ah, you finally decided to show up."
"I was two minutes late," I groaned and rolled my eyes.
"Sit."
I did as told and fiddled with my sweater sleeve. Mr. Hemmings looked especially good right now. His long curls were messy, his tie off and on his desk, and the first three buttons on his silk shirt unbuttoned. Those rings on his hands... I wanna feel them while he's pounding his fingers-
"Did you even hear what I just said, Clifford?" Mr. Hemmings sighed.
"N-No, sir," I stuttered out as I bit my lip.
He fidgeted in his seat and cleared his throat.
"While you're here, you can clean desks," he spoke lowly before going back to grading papers.
I rolled my eyes, once again, and stood up. Grabbing the cleaner and paper towels on the from desk, I began cleaning. I dropped the cleaner and, with a groan, bent over to pick it up.
"Michael-...Jesus," Mr. Hemmings started speaking, but froze, as did I, when my bum rubbed against his crotch.
What the hell is he doing?
"I, uh, just, um... was coming over to help you," he spoke quickly as I stood up.
"Oh, um, thank you."
He just sent me a tight smile and began helping.
How fucking embarrassing.
***
"Have a good evening, Michael. I'll see you tomorrow in class," Mr. Hemmings said as we walked out of the school.
"Yeah-" I was cut off by a car honking.
I looked over to see Ashton waving at me. I smiled and waved back. He's so fucking fit. His sandy blonde hair was slicked back, tight black jeans and black tee, leather jacket perched perfectly on his shoulders...
"Who is that?" Shit I forgot he's still here.
"A friend."
I started sweating.
"A friend?"
"Mhm."
There was an awkward pause.
"A friend... who is well over the age of 18, from what I can see," Mr. Hemmings asked with with squinted eyes and an edge to his voice... like he was upset?
35 I mentally corrected.
"I'm afraid that is none of your business."
"Very well, then. I'll see you tomorrow," Mr. Hemmings said as he cleared his throat.
I just rolled my eyes and ran off to Ashton's car. As soon as I closed the door, he crashed his lips against mine.
"I've waited so long for this, baby."
"I just saw you three days ago," I giggled as he started driving.
"I can't stay away for too long... and I know you can't go much longer without a cock up your ass," he said with a wink.
"You're correct."
"Daddy's gonna take good care of you tonight, kitten."
"Please, daddy."