0.7

Calum groaned as sun peered through his window, warm on his skin. He smirked at the small boy in panties and his shirt, watching him snuggle further into the bed. Michael's phone vibrating caused Calum to jump slightly and clutch his chest. Out of curiosity, he peeked at the screen, seeing texts.
Ashy: what time are you guys going to be here?
Ashy: hope you guys like pizza
Pizza? It's only- HOLY SHIT ITS TWO IN THE AFTERNOON!
Calum fell onto the floor, trying to hurry to get dressed.
"Michael, pssst, Michael," Calum whispered harshly as he shook the boy awake.
"Wh-What? I'm up!" Michael whined as he sat up, wiping the sleep out of his green eyes.
Calum smiled fondly at him.
"It's two-"
"TWO?!" Michael jumped up as well pulling a pair of panties out of his bag and tripping as he pulled them up.
Calum laughed and started recording him.
"Calum, stop being an ass and get ready!" Michael exclaimed as he pulled on black leggings, slipping, and falling on his face.
"BAHAHAHA!" Calum was lost in a fit of laughter as Michael himself started laughing face first into the carpet.
Calum ended the recording and wiped his tears away, "I am definitely keeping that."
Michael just flipped his friend off as he pulled on his flowy Metallica tank top. Slipping on his red vans, he placed sunglasses on his head and fluffed his hair.
"W-What should I wear?" Calum whispered to himself and Michael giggled.
"This," Michael answered as he pulled out Calum's tightest black skinny jeans and a Def Leppard muscle tee.
"Thanks, love," he smiled as he put it on.
As Calum ties his matching red vans, Michael remembered something.
"Oh! Wait a moment!" Michael squealed as he dug through his pink bag, "where this."
Calum gasped as the simple black, leather collar, "o-oh, I don't-"
"He'll love it, Cally."
Calum smirked as Michael put it on him, clipping it in place. Something changed in Calum's eyes, submission. Michael felt tears come to his eyes.
"My sweet Cally is becoming kinky! I've only dreamed of this!" He fake cried while hugging him.
"Where's yours?"
Michael smirked as he pulled out a baby pink, leather collar with a bow and bell on the front.
"Damn, Mikey."
"Let's get goin', lover boy!" Michael giggled as he dragged Calum to his car.
"Panic! or Fall Out Boy?" Calum asked as he started up the car.
"Why must you caused this much pain so early in the day!" Michael faked a cry as he placed a hand over his forehead. 
Calum just shrugged.
"Hm, Panic!," Michael finally decided.
***
"What do I wear?!" Ashton panicked as he tossed clothes around his room.
"Ash, calm down, I say go simple. You're always hot," Luke chuckled.
"True, true... hows this?" Ashton asked as he held up a Guns N Roses shirt and black skinnies with holes in the knees.
Luke held his thumbs up and Ashton immediately started getting ready.
"You're meeting his friend, not your future husband!" Luke called from the living room.
"You don't know that!"
A knock on the door caused Luke to stand and walk towards it.
"Hello-"
"Mr. Hemmings? What're you doing here?" Calum asked as he cocked an eyebrow.
Luke's eyes widened and he choked on his spit, gagging and coughing.
"Luke!" Michael gasped as he rushed over and patted his back.
"Jesus christ," Luke gasped for air as he regained his balance.
"You okay, love?" Michael whispered as Luke tilted his head down to stare into the boy's eyes.
"More than okay. Look at us, matching already," Luke said as he pointed towards his own Metallica shirt.
"I don't know what's going, but I've found out so much about not-so-innocent Mikey in the past 24 hours that I don't care anymore," Calum sighed and chuckled.
Shutting the door, Calum stood there awkwardly.
"Can we trust him?" The tall blonde  whispered in Michael's ear.
"Of course, I promise."
"Good," Luke said with a smirk and smashed his lips against Michael's.
Calum's jaw dropped as he watched his best friend and teacher make out.
"God, I want you so bad, princess," Luke groaned as he kissed Michael's neck.
"L-Luke, Calum," he giggled.
"O-Oh, right... did you do this weekends homework, Mr. Hood?" Luke asked, trying not to be awkward, but failing, causing Michael to laugh loudly.
"Don't play innocent now! You've been shagging your student!" Calum laughed as well.
"We haven't-"
Michael was cut off my Ashton striding out of his room, "so where's the friend."
The sun kissed male scanned the room until his hazel eyes landed on Calum's brown ones.
"H-Hi, I'm Calum," the younger boy managed to get out.
"Ashton."
They stared a bit longer, both blushing and biting their bottom lip. Ashton definitely took note of the collar.
"You didn't tell me he was this hot," Calum tried to subtly whisper to Michael, but, much like Luke earlier, failed.
Ashton and Luke laughed as Calum blushed harder.
"Loosen up, pup! Make yourself at home," Ashton said as he wrapped an arm around Calum's shoulders.
If they felt a spark, no one had to know.
"Pizza?" Michael asked randomly.
They all nodded, "pizza."