0.6

*luke*
I groaned as I shut my apartment door.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
Michael Clifford, my underage student just gave me head. I'm such a sick man.
I have to talk to Ashton about this.
With just a single text, the man was walking through my door with a smug expression.
"He blew you, didn't he?" He laughed as he patted my shoulder, sitting next to me on the couch.
"What! No-"
"Trust me, I know that face," Ashton said with a wink.
"I feel... dirty, but not guilty? I don't know, it's so fucking confusing," I groaned as I placed my head in my hands.
"I know... I haven't seen the boy in while which is weird. Normally I see him every other day."
Something about Ashton's words made my heart race, gave me hope. Hope for what, I'm not too sure.
"Really?"
"Mhm, I think he likes you," Ashton chuckled.
"I'd sure hope so if he had my dick in his mouth," I said with a small laugh.
"He texted me an hour or so ago saying he wants me to meet a friend of his. What if he's trying to set me up with someone?" Ashton asked as he looked at me.
"That's great!"
"Really?"
"Yes, of course! That means you won't be in the way anymore," I joked while standing up to go grab a couple beers for us.
"Oh shut up, Hemmings!"
"Sure thing, daddy."
"Ew, stop it. It's only right when he says it," Ashton laughed hard while holding his stomach.
"You're not wrong, my friend."
"He said it to you!" Ashton gasped.
"Yeah, why is that such a shock?"
"He only says that to men he trusts and cares for. We've talked about this before. He had terrible experiences with men when-," Ashton paused and cleared his throat, "that's for him to explain to you."
I just nodded as I took a swig of my beer and handed one to Ash. What happened to the poor boy? Did someone hurt him? The thought had my blood boiling.
"He'll tell you, Luke. I can tell he really likes you."
"I really like him too."
***
*Michael*
"This movie is bullshit!" I exclaimed while popcorn fell onto the floor.
"How so?"
Calum decided on Fifty Shades of Grey for our movie night.
"He just expects her to let him hit her whenever he is upset and then be like 'it part of the lifestyle' like bitch no, that's not how it works, hon," I explained while shoving more popcorn into my mouth.
"How does it work then, Mr. BDSM Expert?" Calum asked with a chuckle.
"Not like that," I laughed too.
"I want to know, tell meeee!"
"Fine! I haven't been in a serious relationship like that, but it's all about trust and communication, like any other relationship. But when you submit to your dominant and give them free reign, it's powerful and mind blowing. It's like you're trusting them to guide you, to care for you, to protect you. You are giving them your heart and soul. You're their's," I whispered that last part as I looked up into Calum's eyes.
"Holy shit," he gasped, "SIGN ME THE FUCK UP!"
I giggled and rolled my eyes.
"You're meeting Ashton tomorrow."
"Really! Is he sweet? Is he funny? Is he good in-"
"Woah woah woah, cowboy! Yes to all of the above."
"I love you, Mikey."
"I love you too, Cally," I smiled as I hugged him tightly.
***
"But like, his ass like, woah," a drunk Luke laughed while talking.
Ashton nodded in agreement, "it's like you're in fucking heaven when you're inside of him, mate."
"Be careful talking about my boy's glorious ass, Irwin!"
"Your boy? Damn, possessive already," Ashton chuckled.
"He's daddy's good boy," Luke slurred as Ashton pulled out his phone, dialing a number.
"Hello?" A small voice echoed on speakerphone.
"Baby boooy! I'm here with you're daddyyy!" Ashton laughed and snorted.
"Ashton? It's three a.m., what's up? Oh my god- you're drunk aren't you?" Michael laughed.
"Babyyy!" Luke exclaimed as he snatched the phone.
"O-Oh, hi Mr. Hemmings."
"Kitten, don't play dumb, you had my cock down your throat at school today," Luke said with a smirk.
"Jesus christ, Luke! I'm at Calum's house!"
"So? Be my dirty little boy a-and send me noodles!" Luke laughed and fell off of the couch.
"He means nudes!" Ashton corrected and hung up, texting Michael Luke's phone number.
A few minutes later Luke's phone vibrated.
Three text messages
Luke opened them and immediately his jaw dropped. The first picture sent was Michael in his lace panties posing in front of a mirror. The second, him turned around and bent over. And the third... Luke had to bite back a moan as his pants felt increasingly tighter than before.
Michael had his panties pulled to the side, his fingers buried in his ass and Luke thought he was in heaven.
"I wanna see! I wanna see!" Ashton clapped like a child as he tried to grab Luke's phone.
Luke shook his head and held his phone away from Ashton. Michael is his. Although Ashton has already seen a lot of Michael, it didn't feel right to show him.
Ashton put his hands up in defense, "I'll leave you alone to wank."
Ashton led and Luke did exactly that.
***
Michael walked out of the bathroom with a satisfied smirk on his face.
"You okay, Mikey?" Calum asked as he wiped sleep out of his eyes.
"Yes, go back to sleep."
Michael squeaked out a noise and ran back to the bathroom when he opened the video of Mr. Hemmings jerking himself off and cumming while moaning his name.