0.3

*luke*
Who the hell does he think he is? Disrespecting me this morning, then texting during my class. Oh boy, he has another thing coming for him if he thinks I'm letting him off easy.
"Mr. Clifford, I see you decided detention was worth your time," I smirked as he strolled in after the last bell.
"Uh huh, sure," Michael said as he rolled his eyes, taking a seat at a desk in the front row.
The pale boy rested his legs on top of the desk, his thighs on display. I closed my eyes tightly to get rid of those thoughts, but I fucking couldn't. Michael is so sinfully beautiful and I know he's not as innocent as he lets on.
"Care to tell me who you were talking to during my class?" I broke the tension with a simple question.
Easy enough, right? No.
"Why do you care?"
"Because, it was distracting you from learning. Now who was it?" I was growing irritated very quickly.
"A friend," he smirked as a blush spread on his cheeks.
"The same friend from yesterday?" I asked in a demanding tone.
What has gotten into me? He's only seventeen for fucks sake.
Not for much longer.
Shut up brain.
No you shut up, you know you wanna fuck him.
"Yep," Michael said, popping the 'p'.
"Hm, care to share with me what was so important, then?"
"Oh, I don't think you want to see," Michael mumbled, suddenly nervous.
Jack pot.
"How could you be so sure? Phone, Michael," I instructed as I held my hand out.
Michael shakily handed me his phone to which displayed texts between him and this "friend". Why is this boy on a hook up site?!
daddy.ash: can't wait until tomorrow. I have something special ;)
kittenmikey: oh really? What is it Daddy?
Fuck, my cock definitely didn't start to chub up at that.
daddy.ash: let's just say I got something to keep my cum in your ass this time kitten
Wait, so this is the guy who fucked Michael yesterday. This guy also lives in his apartment building. Hm, "Ash" sounds so familiar... I tried to push away my thoughts of who it was because it just couldn't be the guy who I thought it was, right? It just can't be.
"You know, this stuff is dangerous, Michael," I finally spoke as I handed him back his phone.
"You don't know shit! It's not like I'm out fucking every guy on the site... just one," Michael snapped.
I was taken back by it, but I understood... at least I think I did?
"Why-"
"It makes me feel good. He makes me feel good. I love feeling pretty and like a princess, he treats me like one."
Michael's words made my heart flutter, but break at the same time because I am not the one making him feel good.
"Well, detentions over. Have a good weekend, Michael," I rushed to pack my belongings and run out to my car.
Now, time to go home and have a nice, hard wank... thinking about my sexy student.
***
"Fuck, princess," I groaned as I felt the all to familiar feeling growing in my abdomen.
Grunts and curses left my mouth as my hand furiously pumped my throbbing cock.
"Michael," I moaned as I came all over my hand and the steering wheel.
I just couldn't wait to get home, and as weird as it sounds, I jerked myself off in my car... in the school parking lot. I grabbed a tissue and cleaned up my mess, tossing it in the back seat. Putting my dick back in my pants, a tap on my window caused me to yelp in fear. A very manly yelp, of course.
"M-Michael, what's wrong?" I asked the small boy with reddening cheeks.
"Mr.- um, Luke, can you give me a ride please?" He asked sheepishly and
Sure can... a ride on my dick.
Ugh shut up, brain!
Nah, I'm good.
I smiled sleepily at him.
"Of course, sweetheart. Hop in."
The black haired boy sat in the passenger seat and played with his chipping nail polish.
"Where to?"
"S-Same place I was at yesterday," he stuttered.
"Hm, again?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, changed our plans to today instead of tomorrow."
I need to know who this guy is.
"Okay."
The ride was silent as I tried to ignore the fact that I just came to the thought of the young boy next to me.
"Here we are," I spoke finally as I parked.
"Thank you."
"Any time, Michael."
*Michael*
I stared at my feet while following Luke into the nice apartment building.
"You headed upstairs?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yep."
This is so awkward.
"Oh, me too! I have to talk to a friend about something," Luke said with a smirk and I just nodded... that was until we knocked on the same door.
"What are you-" Luke was cut off by Ashton opening the door.
"Hey, princess- Luke?" Ashton's face grew red as he gulped.
"Ashton."
Something clicked in Luke's brain and I'm not sure what it was.
"Michael, honey, go inside," Ashton spoke softly as I walked in and sat on the couch.
"What the hell, Ash!" Luke mumbled angrily at him.
"Luke, please-  I... it's consensual I promise! You know-"
"Ashton... he's seventeen!"
"I'm old enough to make my own choices!" I snapped as I walked over to them.
"Oh, please, Michael. You have no clue what you're doing," Luke scoffed as he rolled his eyes.
"I'm old enough to know that I love Ashton's cock... fucking love it! Now leave me and daddy alone," I yelled as I stomped to Ashton's room.
This fucking sucks.
*luke*
I can't fucking believe this! Ashton is thirty five!
You're 31.
Shut up, brain.
"Ashton, I won't tell anyone... just, don't hurt him, yeah?" it broke my heart to say those words.
I want Michael for myself. Hell, he even has a daddy kink, as do I.
"I won't. It's only for sex. Yes, I care about him, I love him... just as a friend? He feels the same way."
I stared at Ashton in shock still.
"Just sex?"
"Yes."
"How long have you been doing this with him?"
"Almost two years, after he turned 16."
"Holy shit, Ash! Really, bro?!" I whisper yelled.
"I couldn't help it. He's fucking gorgeous," Ashton groaned.
"Yeah," I whispered as a blush crept onto my cheeks.
"How do you know him?"
"He's my student."
"Kinky. Do it," Ashton chuckled.
"What?! No! I-I can't," I stumbled on my words.
"Daddy, is he gone? I need y-, oh," Michael walked out wearing black lace panties and thigh high socks.
"Daddy will be in there in a second, kitten. Go lay down, hands and knees," Ashton spoke, clearly forgetting about me.
Kitten...
"Yes, daddy," Michael mumbled with a blush as my jaw dropped.
So obedient.
As soon as Michael walked into the bedroom, Ashton smirked at me.
"Trust me, you won't regret it," Ashton said before closing the door in my face.
Right in my fucking face.
I walked down the stairs and to my apartment, right underneath Ashton's. Soon, the sound of the bed scraping across the floor came through my ceiling. Great, now I'm hard again.
The last thing I remember before going to wank was hearing Michael moan "daddy, harder."