0.8

After two boxes of pizza, the four of them were laughing and watching movies.
"So you guys were about to do the dirty when I came to your classroom the other day?!" Calum shrieked as he placed his head in his hands.
"What, n-"
Michael was cut off by Calum glaring at him, "no need to lie to me, not-so-innocent-as-I-thought Michael."
"Let's play a game, just to get to know each other," Ashton suggested as he pulled Calum closer to him on the couch.
Michael made himself comfy in Luke's lap and nodded.
"I wanna know everyone's kinks," Ashton smirked deviously.
Calum tensed up. He's slept with men, but never really explored the kinky stuff.
Michael shrugged and Luke just nodded, taking a sip from his beer. The two acted like a couple already and they weren't. Calum knew they would work out. He just knew.
"Raise your hand if you have a daddy kink."
Everyone raised their hand except for Cal.
"Oh, I forgot, Cal isn't really experienced with kinks. His hook ups are vanilla as fuck," Michael giggled.
Calum gasped and smacked him playfully.
"Is that so?" Ashton whispered in his ear with a smirk.
"Y-Yes."
"Well, he answers when he is spoken to. He'll do well," Ashton chuckled.
Calum blushed and buried his face in Ashton's chest.
"Awh don't worry baby, it's okay," the honey blonde said as he wrapped an arm around his shoulders.
"Pet play," Ashton asked while staring at Michael.
The pale boy's cheeks flushed as he raised his hand. Luke chuckled and gently kissed his neck.
"Pain kink," Calum asked while grinning at Michael.
"What is this? Gang up on Michael day?" He groaned as he raised his hand.
"He likes being choked and slapped around, a lot," Ashton told Luke with a wink.
Luke groaned into Michael's neck and whispered, "Let's go."
Michael turned to look at him with a confused expression.
"I wanna get these leggings off of you, kitten," Luke informed him and Michael practically fell from standing up so quick.
"W-Where are you going?" Calum asked with wide eyes.
"Um, to walk Luke's gold fish!" The small boy lied as he rushed out the door.
Luke just chuckled and followed after him. Calum rolled his eyes and looked up at Ashton.
"Sooo, you're 35?"
***
"Please, Lukey," Michael whimpered as Luke slammed him up against the now closed door.
"Hm, what is it you want, princess?"
"You, want you."
And who was Luke to deny him that? Quickly, clothes were shed until Luke was left in tight black boxers and Michael in his black lace thong. Luke's eyes scanned over his body, taking in all his curves, barely noticeable scars on his thighs (he'd ask about those another time), and pale skin. Michael was apiece of art sculpted by the gods and sent to earth.
"You're so beautiful," Luke mumbled against the boy's plump lips and kissed him slowly.
Michael squeaked in surprise when Luke picked him up, wrapping the boy's small legs around his built torso.
"How do you want it, kitten?" Luke asked as he laid Michael down in his soft black blankets.
"I wanna feel your cock in me for weeks, daddy," Michael whispered shyly as his face flushed.
Luke groaned and nodded quickly, needing to be in his baby boy. After grabbing lube and a condom, the older male pulled off his boxers. Michael's eyes widened and he let a moan slip past his bitten-red lips. Luke had the prettiest cock he had ever seen. He'll never get used to it.
"No condom," Michael moaned as Luke began sucking and biting at his pale neck.
"Baby-"
"I'm clean, only ever slept with Ashy. Wanna feel all of you Lukey, all of you."
Luke closed his eyes tightly at those words and let out a shaky breath, "need to prep you."
Michael once again shook his head.
"As much as I want to just destroy you, I don't wanna hurt you like this."
"I can take it, Daddy, I promise."
Luke moaned as he coated his unbearably painful hard-on in the slick substance and pulled the boy's panties off. The fact that he was about to fuck his student didn't even cross his too-far-gone mind, not even once.
"Hurry," Michael whined as he arched his back, begging for Luke's touch.
"I got you, kitten. Daddy's got you," Luke whispered in his ear soothingly as he pressed his tip past Michael's tight ring of muscle.
A loud gasp left the boy's lips as his eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed.
"You okay, princess?"
"B-Big, daddy, so big. M-More," Michael stuttered out, already lost in pleasure.
Luke smirked, his ego boosting tremendously. He began pushing in, feeling as if the air had been stolen from his lungs from how warm and tight Michael is.
"Holy fucking shit, kitten," luke growled as he trusted the last bit in, poking the boy's prostate gently.
"Luke!" Michael yelped in shock.
"You said you wanna feel daddy's cock for weeks, yeah?" Luke asked as he pulled out almost all the way before trusting harshly back in, "then that's what my princess will get."
Luke began slamming into the boy, grunts and moans slipping past his parted lips.
"Daddy, yes, daddy!" Michael moaned high-pitched as his nails raked up and down Luke's back, surely leaving red lines in their wake.
"Tell me how good daddy's making you feel, kitty," Luke demanded as he slowed his thrusts down, but still thrusting hard.
"So g-good, fuck me so good, daddy," Michael whimpered as he already felt the familiar warm feeling rising in the pit of his stomach.
"Yeah, better than Ashton?" Luke growled, suddenly thrusting harder and faster into the boy's as the bed hit the wall repeatedly.
"Yes, so much better!" It was true.
"Whose your daddy, princess? Scream it out, let them know who is fucking you this damn good," Luke moaned as he raised Michael's legs over his shoulders, abusing the boy's prostate with every stroke.
"Luke! Yes, daddy, right there!"
"Close, kitten? Wanna cum for daddy?"
Luke felt his high nearing as well.
"So close, fuck! More, need more," Michael panted.
He just needed something a little extra to tip him over the edge, but Luke was determined to make him cum without touching his pretty little cock.
Then Luke remembered how much Michael loved being choked by his dick down his throat the other day. Luke smirked as he wrapped a large, ring covered hand around Michael's throat, squeezing slightly.
Michael gasped as he wrapped a way smaller hand around Luke's wrist, making the man squeeze harder.
"Daddy!" Michael squeaked out as cum covered his stomach, his body convulsing and thighs shaking.
Luke moaned as he watched the boy arch his back and scream out in pleasure, pleasure that he was giving him.
"So close, fuck," Luke whimpered as he closed his eyes, lips parting as moan after moan escaped.
"Michael, fuck," Luke grunted as he stilled his hips and his cum spilled into the boy's ass.
Luke's thighs twitched and his abs clenched as he released. He had never orgasmed this strong. When he finally pulled out, he opened his eyes to see his cum dripping out of Michael's fluttering hole. 
Michael's eyes were still closed and his thighs slowly stopped shaking, small whimpers leaving his pretty mouth.
"How do you feel, princess?" Luke asked as he cleaned up the cum that was drying on Michael's tummy.
A soft giggle left the boy, eyes still closed.
"Baby boy, open those pretty eyes for me."
"Nuh uh," Michael pouted, seemingly childish, "nappy time and cuddles, daddy."
Luke's heart fluttered at his princess. Michael had an actual little space. Holy shit, it made Luke so happy, making him smile brightly at the teen.
"Okay, kitten," luke chuckled as he laid next to the boy, pulling him to his chest.
Michael laid most of his body on top of Luke's, snuggling his face into the man's chest. The small boy listened to Luke's heart beat slow and become regular again, his head lifting every time Luke took a breath.
This is something he could definitely get used to.