1.0

"You're so pretty, Mikey!" Brixton laughed as he placed the tiara on Michael's head.
Brixton had a room full of dolls and princess dresses, and Mikey was in love.
"Thank you!"
The two sat at the small purple table and drank invisible tea. Luke was making lunch for them and Michael was really enjoying life right now.
"Can I tell you something?" Brixton said softly with wide eyes, as if he was scared.
"Of course, Brix. You can tell me anything," Michael said with a warm smile.
Michael was already growing immediately attached to the small boy and it made his heart clench. Brixton made grabby hands at the teen as Michael picked him up, laying down on the small bed.
"What is it you want to tell me?"
"You won't laugh right?" Brixton asked with tears in his eyes.
"Of course not, love. What is it?"
"Why am I a boy?" Brixton whispered, causing Michael to giggle.
"I suppose you were just born that way."
"But I don't feel like a boy."
And suddenly, Michael realized what the six year old was talking about, "explain to me what you feel, Brix."
"I-I don't wanna be a boy! They're gross and ew. I wanna wear dresses and keep my hair long and I don't wanna stand when I pee!" Now Brixton was crying and cuddling into Mikey.
"Sh Sh Sh... it's okay, darling. Breath for me, yeah? That's it, calm down, lovely," Michael rocked him and soothe his sobbing.
Michael felt privileged that Brixton felt comfortable enough to tell him but not Luke.
"You are so precious, Brix. No matter who you are, you will always be loved by your father and your family."
"Really?" The little boy yawned, the crying making him drowsy.
"Really."
With a soft smile, Brixton fell asleep. Michael laid the small boy on the bed, covering him up with the fuzzy purple blanket. The sound of Luke humming made him smile as he walked to the kitchen, arms wrapping around the taller man's torso.
"Hey, kitten, I love the tiara," luke chuckled, turning to kiss the boy's cheek.
"Thanks... but we need to talk."
"Are you okay? I though you liked Brixton? Listen, if you don't like my kid, then you don't get me either. We are a packaged deal-"
"Calm down, Luke, it's not that."
Luke sighed in relief and nodded for Michael to continue.
The two silently ate their sandwiches and Michael finally spoke.
"Brixton, he um, told me something earlier."
"Oh yeah? What was it?" Luke asked as he sipped at his sweet tea.
"He told me that he hates being a boy... that he doesn't feel like a boy," Michael said quietly, causing Luke to choke on his drink.
"Holy shit... are you joking right now?"
"Why would I joke about something like this, Luke? He told me that he wants to keep his hair long, wear pretty dresses, and most importantly doesn't want to stand up to pee," they both chuckled at the last part.
"Well, if that's what he feels, then that's what he feels and we can't change who he is," Luke said with a smile.
"That's amazing, babe. You're an amazing father, daddy."
"Don't you start," luke groaned.
"Why not? You love it, daddy."
"On your knees, now."
Michael giggled and sunk onto his knees from where they were standing behind the kitchen island. The small teen frantically pulled down Luke's sweatpants and watched his delicious cock spring free.
"Go on, put that mouth to use on daddy's cock, kitten."
Michael moaned at the words and went to work, immediately taking Luke down his throat, gagging only slightly.
"S-Shit, baby boy. Let me fuck your throat, yeah?"
Michael nodded and soon fingers were tangle into his hair, pulling and tugging.
"That's right, open up for daddy," luke spoke shakily as he thrusted into Michael's mouth hard and fast.
The boy had tears and spit all over his face, but he didn't care. Matter of fact, he loved it.
"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna c-cum!" Luke tried to conceal his moans but it was so damn hard.
Michael moaned around Luke's huge cock and that sent him over the edge.
"Fuck, kitten!" Luke growled as his spilled his large load in Michael mouth.
Michael greedily swallowed and opened his mouth to show what he had done.
"Such a good boy."
"DADDY!" A cry echoed throughout the apartment.
Michael whimpered because he hadn't got to come.
"Welcome to the life of a parent, kitten," luke chuckled before redressing and walking to his child's room.
***
"I'll see you tomorrow in class, okay?" Luke smiled as he repeatedly left sweet pecks all over Michael's face, causing the boy to giggle.
"Okay, babe. I'll see you tomorrow."
With one last kiss, Michael was off to Ashton's apartment to retrieve Calum.
Without knocking, he walked it.
"Calum- HOLY SHIT SORRY!" Michael shrieked in fear as he covered his eyes.
Ashton hand Calum with his hands tied behind his back, pulling on his collar as he fucked him over the kitchen counter.
"Well, I'm not stopping, f-fuck, so unless you wanna watch us cum, wait outside," Ashton growled as he pounded into Calum harder, causing the tan boy's knees to buckle and legs shake.
"I'll be in the car, Cally!" He shouted quickly, practically running to the car.
God, today had been fucking weird.