0.4

Michael woke up with a groan, he hated Monday's. Who doesn't? After an amazing weekend with Ashton, his legs were sore and on top of that, he has school. Michael slipped on one of Ashton's baggy sweatshirts, black leggings, and his checkered vans. Humming in contentment, he grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. Of course his mother wasn't home... she never is.
A honk knocked Michael out of his thoughts.
"Come on, gorgeous!" Calum called out as the tired boy walked towards the passenger side.
"Hey, Cally," Michael yawned as he kissed the boys cheek.
"Wanna stay over at mine tonight? We don't have school tomorrow, something about a teacher work day," Calum asked with a bright smile that Michael just couldn't say no to.
"Sure, love. Right after school?"
"Sure."
The ride was pretty silent... until they parked the car and Calum noticed something.
"Jesus Christ, what happened to your neck?!" Calum explained as he took the keys out of the ignition.
"Oh, um, I-" the bell for first period rang and Calum shot him a glare.
"You are going to explain everything tonight," he mumbled before leaving Michael behind.
The small boy ran to class only to be told he had lunch detention with Mr. Hemmings for being late.
"Fuck me," he groaned as he took a seat.
You wish he would. His brain told him.
"True." He whispered to himself.
***
As lunch rolled around, Calum still hadn't talked to Michael. The now lilac haired boy picked nervously at his fingers. Calum knows. Calum is going to knows he's not the innocent smol bean he pretends to be.
"Mr. Clifford, take a seat," Luke spoke, not looking up from grading papers.
"K."
Luke raised and eyebrow and sighed.
"What's wrong, love?" Luke asked before setting his glasses on his desk.
Michael ignored the pet name and felt tears gathering in his green eyes.
"H-He's mad a-at me-" Michael cried as he placed his head in his hands.
"Who?"
"Calum."
"And why would Calum be mad at you, Michael?" Luke spoke gently as he walked over to the small boy and crouched down in front of him.
"He saw h-hickeys all over me! He left me in his car and you s-should've seen his face. He looked s-so d-disappointed."
Luke decided that he never wanted to see Michael cry again... a boy like him was far to beautiful to be hurt and crying. Yet, Luke didn't know what to say.
"Oh."
"Am I a b-bad person?"
The question took Luke by surprise.
"Of course not, Michael. Why would you think that?" He asked while placing a hand on the boys shoulder.
"People think it's wrong what me and Ash do. Does it m-make me gross? Oh god, I'm such a s-slut!" Michael cried harder and Luke hugged him close to his own, way taller, body.
Here he sat, on the floor with his student in his lap.
"You are not gross. You are not a slut. You can't help what you enjoy, Michael. I think you just need someone to care for you, love you. And not just as a friend like Ashton, but a boyfriend. It's moments like this when you shouldn't be alone, need a shoulder to cry on. You are far to gorgeous to be crying or ever call yourself those words again, Michael," Luke's blue eyes poured into Michael's green ones.
"Y-You really think so?"
"I know so."
The two stared at each other before Luke started involuntarily leaning in. What shocked Luke the most was that Michael was leaning in to.
"Luke-"
"Sh, love."
And it happened... their lips collided.
As cheesy as it sounds, sparks ignited in the kiss.
Michael whimpered as Luke's teeth grazed his bottom lip. The teacher gripped the boys hips harder, relishing in the beautiful noises he made.
"Please," Michael whispered against the mans lips as he rocked his hips forward, grinding against Luke's growing hard on.
"Fuck, Michael."
"Please, daddy," and of Luke wasn't dead before, he certainly was now.
"Yeah? Want me to fuck that pretty little ass-"
"Mr. Hemmings?" A voice interrupted, knocking on his locked, classroom door.
Luke groaned as Michael reluctantly got off of him, huffing like a child as he plopped down in a seat.
Luke opened his door to see Calum standing there. Moving out of the way, he let come in.
"I had a question about the homework- Michael?" Calum stopped as he stared at the boy he had long forgotten to be mad at.
"H-Hi," Michael's voice was small.
Calum looked down at his red, swollen lips and glassy eyes. Knitting his eyebrows in confusion, he looked at Mr. Hemmings and noticed the same things. He also realized the very obvious boner his teacher was trying to discretely hide.
"N-Nevermind, um, I'll see you after school, Michael," Calum spoke quickly as he sped out of the classroom.
"Well, that was, um, interesting," Luke mumbled.
Michael just sat there with a blush on his face.
"Well, the bell is about to ring. You might want to head to your next class, Michael," Luke said with a smug smirk.
"Why did you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Kiss me."
Luke was surprised, how could Michael possibly not know why.
"Michael, there's no denying that you're gorgeous. You're so smart, funny, independent... how could someone not want to kiss you?" Luke laughed airily at the end of his mini speech.
"Really? You really think so?" Michael asked, hope in his green eyes.
"I know so."
Michael hopped up and crushed Luke in a hug, little legs wrapped around his slender waist.
"Thank you."
Michael meant it. From the horrible insults his mother is always throwing at him, it's hard for him to realize how far he has come in life or how amazing he really is. Luke brings out this... happiness he didn't know he had.
"Anytime, love."
The bell rang, students swarming the halls.
"I'll see you last period, yeah?" Luke smiled as the boy stood back on his feet.
"Of course, Luke," Michael giggled as he started walking towards the door.
"See ya later, kitten."
Michaels eyes went wide as he scurried out of the classroom. And if he got a little hard, no one had to know.