0.5

Michael was the first to arrive last period.
"I see you're very on time today," Luke chuckled.
"Oh, you know, just being a good boy," Michael said with a certain edge to his voice.
Luke gulped as he walked over to Michael's desk.
"Oh yeah? Being a good boy for daddy?"
Two can play at this game, Luke thought.
"Yes, daddy," Michael moaned as his eyes fluttered shut.
"Good kitty," Luke whispered in his ear before leaving a hot kiss on Michael's pale neck.
The boy shivered and whined when the teacher pulled away.
"Luke-"
"Michael! You still on for coming to my house, right?" Calum asked as he strode into class, sliding into the desk behind Michael.
"Yes, of course," Michael tried to smile, but Calum is being quite the cock block right now.
"You have a lot of explaining to do," Calum whispered to him with a raised eyebrow.
Michael's cheeks reddened and he gulped.
"I know."
"Good afternoon, class! Take out your notes that we started last Wednesday," Luke's voice boomed through the classroom.
Tonight is going to be hell.
***
*Michael*
"Have a good rest of your day, guys! Michael, could you stay back, please?" Mr. Hemmings asked as I nodded.
"I'll be in the car," Calum whispered to me before kissing my cheek.
"Are you two... like together?" Luke's voice was small.
"No, of course not! Me and Calum, honey, please," I giggled, "besides, I have my eyes on someone else."
I love Calum, but I'm not in love with him.
"Okay, thought I was gonna have to tell Ash," Luke said with a smirk.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"It's none of his business anyways. He's not my boyfriend."
"I wanted to talk to you about something, Michael."
"Yes?"
"Were you okay with what, um, happened earlier?" Luke asked as he stepped closer to me, shutting the door, and resting his large hands on my hips.
"Of course," I smiled up at him.
"Good," he leaned down and pecked my lips, causing me to blush, "because now I don't think I can stop kissing you."
"I don't want you to stop," I moaned as he started kissing along my jawline.
"Fuck, princess."
Luke picked me up and sat me on his desk, standing between my legs.
"Please, Luke."
"What's my name, sweetheart?" Luke whispered as he rubbed his hard-on against my thigh.
"Lu-"
"What is my name?" He growled as he gripped my thighs tightly.
"D-Daddy, please," I begged.
"That's more like it, kitten."
Luke attacked my collarbones that were exposed from the large hoodie.
"Daddy, shit," I gasped as one of his hands palmed me through my leggings.
"Let me suck you off, daddy. Please let me."
Luke moaned against my neck and nodded.
"Go ahead, princess."
I couldn't care less who saw or heard at this moment as I sunk down to my knees, pulling at his belt. I unzipped his skinny jeans, and gulped when I realized he wasn't wearing any boxers.
His length sprung out and leaked precum, making my mouth water with need.
"Get to work. We don't have much time," Luke whispered as I kitten licked his tip.
"Yes, sir," I smirked while slowly pumping his long, thick length in my hand.
"Fuck yes. Love it when you call me that," Luke moaned as he closed his eyes tightly.
"Will you fuck my mouth, sir?" I asked while looking up at him innocently.
He opened his eyes and growled.
"Gladly, pet."
Luke's big hands tangled themselves in my brown hair, tugging as he brought his erection to my mouth. I opened my mouth greedily and stuck my tongue out.
"Good boy."
I hummed around him as he pushed in. Luke's cock felt so hot and heavy on my tongue... I fucking loved it.
"Such a pretty mouth. Made for sucking daddy's cock," Luke panted as he pushed all of it in.
My initial reaction was to gag, but he held me in place, forcing tears to my eyes.
"Look so pretty choking on my cock."
I moaned around him as I placed my hands on his thighs to push away, but he had other plans.
"Hands behind your fucking back."
I did as told and let him fuck my mouth as he pleased.
"I'm already close, kitten," Luke moaned as I felt him twitching in my mouth.
The taste of precum had me drooling for more.
"Fuck, fuck, shit, Michael," Luke groaned as he came.
He came hard, too. Luke pulled out, a mixture of his cum and my drool on the corners of my mouth.
"So fucking pretty," Luke mumbled as he ran his fingers gently through my messy hair.
My phone started buzzing and I realized I had five missed calls from Calum.
"Go on, baby. I'll help you feel good next time."
I smiled and wiped my mouth. Luke kissed me hard and I squeaked in surprise.
"Bye, daddy."
"Bye, kitten."
***
"You have a whole lot of explaining to do, Mister," Calum mumbled as he practically dragged Michael up to his room.
Thank god Calum's parents aren't home.
"There isn't-"
"Bullshit! Why do you have hickeys all over you?"
Michael felt his face heat up.
"I... I slept with someone," Michael whispered as he felt tears gathering in his eyes.
"Who?"
"You wouldn't know-"
"I said who," Calum's voice caused Michael to flinch slightly.
"His name is A-Ashton."
Calum's face scrunched up in confusion, but then his eyes went wide.
"THAT OLD GUY?! You told me he was family friend! Oh my god, I let you leave my house with a pervert!" Calum kept rambling and Michael let the tears fall.
"He's not old, Cal. He's not a pervert. We just like sex," Michael's voice was getting angrier with each word.
"I'm not going to tell anyone... and when did you start having sex?"
"When I was sixteen."
"You've been fucking guys for almost two years and you didn't tell me? We are best friends, Mikey!" Calum shouted as he sat on his bed, head in his hands.
"I didn't tell you because... because I don't sleep with boys my age. I like men, Calum," Michael felt relieved to had told Calum this, but he knew it made him uncomfortable.
"Men? Jesus Christ, you've turned into a wh-" Calum cut himself off as he just shook his head.
"A what? Go on, fucking say it! Stand up, look me in the eyes, and fucking say it!" Michael shouted as Calum stood up, towering over him.
"I didn't mean to say it, Mikey. It just slipped," Calum mumbled as he placed both hands on Michael's face, cupping his jaw.
"I'm not a whore! I'm not, I'm not-" Michael sobbed as he started hitting Calum's chest with his small fists and shoving him away.
"Sh, I know, I know... I just wish you would've told me," Calum whispered into Michael's fluffy hair as he held the boy close, "I have a secret too."
Michael looked up at him with tear stained cheeks.
"I think Ashton is rather hot too," Calum chuckled.
Michael smiled and sniffled.
"He's a sweetheart. Really good in bed too," Michael said with a wink.
"I'm definitely not used to this sexual side of Michael," Calum groaned.
"Movie?"
"Movie."