33

When Jungkook woke up he noticed Hoseok a cross the room sitting on Taehyungs bed. "Hyung?" Je sleepily asked rubbing his eyes with his fists. "Hey Bun we need to talk." Just than Jungkook bursted out in tears. "S-Sorry hyung I didn't mean to disrespect you. I was in a bad mood after that guy..."

"Kookie why are you crying?" A half asleep Taehyung asked not noticing Hoseok on the other side of the room. Jungkook just hid his face into Taehyungs chest as he cried. All his emotions were just to much to handle now. Hoseok sat down next to the two and rubbed circles on Jungkooks back till his crying was reduced to sniffles and soft hiccups. "Ggukkie can you tell me what happened to make you so upset?" Hoseok asked. "I-I went to get some coffee for Taehyung and this homophobic guy who saw me kiss Jimin hyung good by harassed me saying a lot of hurtful thinks and slapped me. I was so fed up by the guy that when I went home I wanted my banana milk to calm down but you forgot it and my mood got just worse. I'm sorry I didn't mean to get mad at you. And when Jin hyung and you got mad at me I just felt worse and than all of you became mad at me and I. Just collapsed on my self. I just wanted you guys to comfort me but I didn't think you would do that if you were mad at me." Jungkook explained ending up in tears again. "Ggukkie no more tears. It okay. The others are on their way here." Hoseok said whipping his tears before hugging him.

"We're and we brought banana milk." Jin said as the three missing boy came into the living room. They had folded out the sofa into a huge bed so they could make a cuddle pile. "I'm sorry." Jungkook mumbled hiding behind Hoseok. "No, we're sorry Ggukkie. We should have gotten so mad over something so small. We should have noticed that their was something wrong." Jin said taking the youngest hand leading him to the sofa and handing him his banana milk.

At the end of the day Jungkook felt a lot better cuddle up into his six boyfriends with some banana milk.