78

"Hiwan noona." Jungkook called out as he walked into his friends apartment. "I'm changing out of my uniform wait in the living room." She yelled.

"Okay so show me those messages." Hiwan said as she came out of her room in a oversized sweater and shorts. Jungkook handed her the phone.

"Noona, I'm scared." Jungkook admitted after a while. "I know you are but she won't hurt you. I'm here to protect you." "But what if she finds me again. What if she..." Jungkook stopped talking as a sob raged true his body. "Oh, Kookie don't cry. I will make sure she doesn't lay a hand on you. You can still report her to the police for abuse. We still have your medical records." Hiwan suggested.

She couldn't help but remember how she found him all those years ago. She had gone over to Kiarra's house to bring back something she borrowed only to find Jungkook on the ground. It was a terrible sight to see the boy black, bleu and bloody.

"It's okay noona. If she tries anything I will report her."

Just the Jungkooks phone rang. "Hello, sunshine." He answered the phone after seeing the ID for Hoseoks number. "Jungkook Why didn't you answer me?" A female voice said true the speaker. "K-Kiarra?" He stuttered. "Don't worry I know why now. It's because your an attention whore with 6 boyfriends. Do you think your too good for me? Well let me tell you something. I am the only one that will truly love you." "Where is Hoseok hyung." Jungkook asked coldly ignoring her outburst. "Oh he's here. But I'm afraid he won't be able to talk. This is your last warning Jungkook. You better answer me. Next time." Jungkooks mouth hang open in shock as the phone went silent.

Ping

"Noona we need to go to the studio." Jungkook said shooting up form the couch after he opened the message. "She has Hoseok hyung."

Cliffhanger because I'm tired and need to do my homework. ☹️ I just came from school.