62

"Guys. I got news." Namjoon said as he walked into Hoseoks house where everyone was watching a movie. "Good or bad?" Jin asks. "Well it depends how you view it." Everyone's attention was now on Namjoon and the movie had been stopped. "Well tell us." Jin ushered. "So my phone got hacked and the person who hacked it leaked about our relationship. But the fans mainly think that me and Yoongi hyung are together or that we're all friends with benefits." Namjoon said running his hand true his freshly bleu dyed hair.

Everyone's jaw had dropped. "They even leaked all of our privet insta's." Namjoon sighed. "The company wants to take this attention to promote. Meaning they want us to say what our relationship status is in fort of the public. But their only taking Yoongi hyungs and mine part of the relationship. Meaning everything we do in public will be exclusive hyung and me."

"I'm okay with it." Hoseok says cutting the silence, "Me too." Taehyung admits. "Me three." Jimin buts in. "Me too." Jin adds. "Me too." Jungkook said. Everyone's attention was now on Yoongi. "It's not like I have a choice. They will find out about it eventually." Yoongi shrugged. "Besides I'm already in the spot light with the hole gay fiasco."

"Okay I will go to the company to talk about this with the mangers." Namjoon said before leaving his boyfriends to chill. "I will go with you." Yoongi says jumping up. "Just let me change my clothes."