84

To say they were relieved when they finally saw Jimin was an understatement. The last few days were absolute hell. Everyone was constantly worried and couldn't concentrate on anything.

"Jiminie." Yoongi called out softly, to afraid that this was all a dream.

Jimin looked up at the 6 of them with a smile that quickly morphed into a small frown. "It's okay Jiminie. Their nice people." Hiwan said like she was talking to a baby. Jimin slowly nodded before waving at the 6. After jimin quickly his his face in Hiwan's neck with his thumb probed in his mouth.

The boys looked utterly confused. Jimin and Hiawn uselessly classed with each other since they were little. Now Jimin was acting like a child and seemed afraid of them. So many things didn't seem to add up. "Hyung. I think Jimin hyung is in little space." Jungkook softly said.

Jin quickly picked up what Jungkook said and slowly made his way to Jimin with a smile. "Hi sweetie. Do you remember me?"

Jimin shyly looked up and shook his head. "My name is Jin. Mind telling me how old you are?" Jin said sounding like a mom. Jimin looked at the handsome man before him for a while before he showed 3 fingers. "Are you 3 sweetie?" "Nut-uh." Jimin softly said shaking his head. "Minnie fohw." Jin couldn't help but coo at his cute boyfriend before fixing the number on the littles hand.

The others soon warmed up to Jimin and Jimin did the same. When a doctor wanted to speak with Namjoon and about Jimins condition he nearly cried. Lucky the others where able to shush him.

The doctor said that Jimin had fallen in to little space as a coping mechanism to help with what he experienced while being kidnaped. It could also take a while before he would be in his normal headspace. Not like the others had a problem with it. Jimin was absolutely adorable.

The next chapters are a going to be Snapchat about Little Jimin. (I hope I can find enough pictures)

If you want you can send me (blond jimin) pictures via Insta my @ is Clumsy_joon