83

I recently reached 100 followers. So like I promised I put out a bts x reader book. You can leave request if you like.

To relieve some stress that he had gotten with the current situation Jungkook decided to go to the dance studio. He was in the middle of free styling to 'monster' form Namjoon when the door of the studio opened. He let it go thinking it was Hoseok and didn't pay any attention to the person standing in the door opening.

wrong move. Because not long after someone grabbed hims from behind and put a cloth on his mouth and nose. Jungkook being the muscle pig he is quickly fended off the person before he could pass out form the fumes.

"Hiwan noona please come to the studio. I think Kiarra send someone to get me." Jungkook said into the phone before he passed out.

When Jungkook woke up he was met with police taking a man away and Jin crouching down next to him. "What in the hell..." he trailed of.

"Kook are you okay?" Jin asked concerned. "Yeah." Jungkook groggily said. "Let's go home and let Hiwan handle this."

The next day they were met with a big surprise. "What do you mean he has been found. Don't joke around with this." Jin yelled true the phone nearly in tears.

"Jimin has been found. The guy who tried to kidnap Jungkook was apparently a lackey of Kiarra send to get him. He also knew where she kept Jimin. Now stop wasting time and come and get him." Hiwan said.

"Okay, thank you." Jin said rubbing the tears out of his eyes.

"Guys, we need to go! They found Jimin!" Jin yelled getting everyone's attention.