80

"So let me get this straight. Jimin has been kidnapped by Jungkooks ex. Who also hacked into our phones and posted the photos of Kook kissing." Namjoon said waiting for conformation. "Yes and this is really bad. You don't know what she is capable of." Jungkook said wide eyed. "Then tell me what she is capable of. Jungkook their is obviously something your not telling us and it's bothering you." All eyes were on Jungkook.

Jungkook took a moment before speaking. "Kiarra was an abusive girlfriend. It was first all fun and games. Then she started to mentally and later physically abuse me. She would insult me and beat me. At first it didn't bother me as much because we all know I'm a masochist but then things stated happening more frequently and things I didn't consented were done." No one comment as they knew what Jungkook was implying. "I would have probably died if Hiwan noona hadn't found me. But I couldn't report her because she made me believe that if she was gone on one would love and I would be alone."

Jimin blinked his eyes open. He looked around the room where he was finding himself on a soft bed. He carefully got as he was still lightheaded.

"Your awake." Kiarra said making Jimin jump. "You look cute when your surprised." She smiled. "W-who are you?" Jimin asked. "Your new girlfriend. But don't get to attached you have to share me when my other baby boy arrives." Kiarra said as she put a tray on the bed. "Now eat up." Jimin just stared at the food.he didn't know if he should trust her or not.

"Not hungry?" She asked after sometime. "That's okay. It probably because of the drugs." Jimins eyes widened at the mention of drugs. Did she drug him? Is that what he's so lightheaded and disoriented? "Don't look at me like that baby boy. If you behave you never have to have them again." With that she left the room.

Low key kind of forgot this story. Have been busy on insta. I made a bts fan account. My handle is @clumsy_joon it has the most derpy picture of Namjoon as profile pic.