79

Hoseok opened his eyes groaning at the bright lights. As he came too his senses he noticed he was laying on the floor of one of his dance studios. "What the.." his hands were tied behind his back and his head throbbed like hell. He looked up to see Jimin lying unconscious on the floor in the same position as he was.

"Your awake." A girl said. "You are pretty handsome. Maybe I should keep you a an other baby boy. Then my bunny will have some company." She smiled happily. "What do you want from us?" Hoseok asked with groggy voice. "I want my boyfriend back." "Your boyfriend?" Hoseok asked confused. "Maybe you know him better as Jeon Jungkook. "He isn't yours to keep." "He is my position. I can do what ever I want with him." Hoseoks eyes widened at the comment. What had this girl done or is going to do to Jungkook. "He's is an human who can make his own decisions." Hoseok spoke up getting a kick in the stomach for that. "Be quite now. If your a good boy I will go easy on you." She said crouching down to pat his head.

"Kiarra step away from my boyfriends!" Jungkook shouted. "Your finally here." She cheered. "Come on let's go home. We have a lot of catching up to do." She smiled. "No." Jungkook answered making her smile drop. "Excuse me what did you say?" "No, I'm not going with you." She sighed. "Guess I need to train you again. Tell me who taught you all these bad manners. Was it Hiwan?" "Let them go." Jungkook demanded. "Why would I. Wouldn't you like to have some company. Or are you afraid that you're going to lose your spot as my baby boy?" She asked caressing Jimins unconscious face. "Leave him alone you sadistic bitch." Jungkook snarled.

Just then sirens were heard. "This is the police. We have the building surrounded." Hiwan's voice boomed true a speaker. "Come out with your hands in the air or we will come in and take you by force."

"That bitch." Kiarra scoffed. "Well Kook it seems we have some complications." She said lifting up Jimin. "You either come with me now or this will go the hard way." "Let him go." Jungkook yelled. "Your surrounded. There's no we're to go." She sighed again. "Well then I guess I will see you a other time baby boy." Suddenly a tick smoke filled the room making it impossible to see in it.

"Jimin hyung!" "Jimin!" Jungkook and Hoseok yelled. Jungkook tried running to her but it was to late. They were gone.

The police stormed in only to find Jungkook and Hoseok in the room with no trace of Jimin and Kiarra. "We're they?" Hiwan asked. "She is gone. And she took Jimin with her." Jungkook said as his eyes filled with tears. "This is my fault. I should have reported her earlier."