4 ||

•° ✿ °•

Your eyebrows furrowed at the sight before you.

Wonpil swayed back and forth, muttering incomprehensible phrases under his breath. Jae and Brian shook their heads, placing the drunk boy's hands around their shoulder and carrying him to the couch. 

Sungjin sighed, following after them. You trailed behind the worried male, peeking over his shoulder to find Wonpil already passed out on the couch with his hands and legs sprawled out.

"I take it the date didn't end well?" You ask.

"I can't tell." Sungjin shrugs.

The three boys left him alone, going back to their respective rooms. You shook your head at the sight of Wonpil smiling while mumbling to himself in his sleep. Finding it useless to head back to your home at this hour, you decided to sit next to his figure.

You admired his striking features. You enjoyed being able to memorize the details of his face in your mind, as creepy as that sounds. You just loved being around him. 

You couldn't understand what made him pull you back to him when you thought of letting go. You're frustrated at how your knees are quick to go weak at the sound of his voice calling your name.

That's just how it is.

"(y/n)..."

Your head perked up at the mention of your name.

"Wonpil?"

"(y/n)..."

You blinked. You were unsure if he was half-conscious or flat out in dreamland. Although one thing's certain, you couldn't help but find it amusing. How his eyes crinkled and his lips now curved into a smile. He may look like a mess, but he still looks perfect in your eyes. He probably doesn't even realize that.

"Wonpil, you're drunk. Go to sleep." You chuckle softly, running your hands through his hair.

In an instant, you felt his hand grip your wrist. You were confused at his sudden action, but more concerned if you had hurt him. Wonpil didn't bother speaking, his eyes closed and breath becoming even. You let out a contented sigh, gently removing his grip on you and retracting your hand slowly.

You were about to walk away but a commotion made your eyes go wide. Your mind barely had the time to process what was going on, but all you could feel was a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You could feel him breathing onto your shoulder, his hair tickling your skin a little.

"Please don't go... not yet..." He whispered, causing shivers to travel down your spine.

Your throat went dry. You couldn't find the words to call him out or respond back. He made it harder for you to regain composure when he buried his head on your shoulder. You were about to lose it at how close he was to you. You sighed, finally relaxing at his touch and leaning back.

This was what you wanted since you realized you felt something for him. After a year of concealing your feelings, you were finally in his arms. However, you didn't understand why a part of you was telling you to push him away. Why? He's finally holding you, so why did you feel like letting him go?

He's drunk.

Maybe that's why. You were certain he didn't feel the same. It's probably the alcohol making him desperate for longing and affection. But why you? He only saw you as a friend. 

Does he even know it's you...?

"Wonpil," You gulped.

He hummed in response.

"Do you know who I am?" Your voice comes out shaky.

"Of course I do." He laughed, lifting his head a little.

You bit your lip. You didn't know why but you felt so nervous. Your heart raced and your hands started to shake. Your mind was in a battle against going for silence or gathering the courage to ask a question you've been curious about. In the end, you gulped and decided to ask.

"Who?"

For a few seconds, the deadly silence choked you. 

He hiccuped, spinning you around to tell you face-to-face.

"You're Eunhye."

°•. ✿ .•°