Flashback

Pucca was 6 at that time her hair still short but worn in pig tails swayed and shivered to what her body was feeling 'nervousness', it was the first day of class in Sooga Academy's kindergarten grade. Master Chang the teacher there introduced Pucca to the class .
"All right, everyone take your seats" he said in a mellow tone.

"Haa-Yah! "A Bob headed boy started to kick the chairs and tables in his way for attention.

"Ha! I'm the best kicker here! " the little boy said and tried to rip his kindergarten garments but wasn't able to.

"Sit down! " Master Chang threw a chalk to his head and was right on target "Abyo, see me after class" he demanded .

"Yes, sir. " the boy named Abyo blushed and took a seat after arranging what he ought to tried to destroy.

"Okay, I want you all to meet a new friend, her name's Pucca"

Pucca gave a bow to hide her nervous expression and blushing, afraid her new classmates might tease her for it. "Is there anything we should know about you? " he added and gave a hopeful smile but she remained silent trying to put a smile.
"Ah, a girl of few words aye" he commented "Just like Garu" .

Time passed Pucca was left alone for recess till a girl in braided pig tails approached her and gave her a smile while pulling on the seat across her to be in front of Pucca and smiled.
"Do you want to eat together? " the braided girl asked and gave a bright grin which Pucca replied with an admiring nod.
She knew how to speak but chose not to.

Later on the two became best of friends with exchanging names that they tried to write in paper. Pucca found out her name was Ching and soon befriended her to know she found an egg on the way to school and kept it warm in her bag with a handkerchief.
Ching knew the class' noisiest trouble maker Abyo which she also befriended.

But good as the days she had with the two there were times she had bad occasions like today, it was raining and she forgot her umbrella despite her uncles' warning of downpour.
All the kids were taken home by their parents and being Pucca she never told her uncles to pick her up since she knew they were busy with their new found business of a noodle cart.

Pucca looked up the gray sky and sighed wishing the raining would cease. She looked down to the ground and to her little red shoes and found a forecasting shadow above her, an umbrella hovered her and a person handed it to her, he grunted as a confirmation for her to take it, when she did he ran off, to see the boy drenched in the droplets of water with his pig tails up high and somewhat serious thick eyebrowed face ,she saw a light emerge from him, not actually but like a dreamy faze. Her eyes widen at the sight, hearts emerged around her, Cupid flew past her and aimed a heart shaped arrow that hit her heart, that's how she first came across her current crush Garu.

A/N: Eyyyy, so this is my first story I have lots actually written in paper but lost due to a fire. I have more ideas for this story, should I update? I'll try my luck! Plssss comment any ideas, remarks and such! Would be appreciated! Call me Rei!