How to defeat Tobe

Sorry!!!  For not updating.  It was my 20Th birthday last April  29 And I was enrolling myself hahaha.  Welp.  Here's the latest update.  Enjoyyyyy!

I do not own the characters or art.

Tobe arrived at the clinic in triumph.  'Garu was defeated! ' was all on his mind. 
Opened the doors with a 'clink and shaaakkk' sound. 

Pucca was looking out the window her hair a lil' messed uo from earlier.  Tobe wondered if what's going through her mind that she couldn't see how she was presented right now. 

Her buns in a mess.  Her uniform dusty and her face dusty. 

Instinctively he took some tissues from the doctor's desk and patted it on Pucca's smudged face. 

This took her aback.  She backed away a bit to see who this person was.  She sighed in relief and smiled, let him clean her and finished.

Tobe blushed at this behavior.  He wasn't given much trust from others, even from his own men. 

He was raised by a yakuza oriented family.  They were feared by all. 

By this girl,  she doesn't fear him.  At least for now. 

She bows a bit to thank him ,this signaled him to move closer ,pat the dust off from her clothes and redo her hair and fix it. 

Tobe was one for tying things, like the traps he made to snare Garu.

This time he made the greatest trap for his nemesis ,a trap for himself as well. 

Pucca was in much gratitude. Kindness was easily given to her from the villagers of Sooga Village but not the kind where she was totally cared for like this.

Not from Garu but from Tobe.  How she looked at him before changed with the also change of heart he shows. 

With a spring of instinctive gratitude, Pucca gives Tobe a big heart hug, burried the crook of her nose to his shoulder and inhaled at his scent in comfort. 

This gave Tobe a different vibe of which he didn't push her away like he normally does with a ponytailed girl. 

"You're welcome" Tobe flashed a smile.  Pucca doesn't receive much as that or seen a smile from Tobe unless evil related. 

He checked her wound that was now in bandages thanks to the doctor.

Walked to  the doctor's table to sign a check out of the patient and helped Pucca up by supporting her by her side and helping her walk.  They took baby steps but managed to arrive at Pucca's room. 

Tobe opened its doors to reveal the gossiping classmates of the girl he was helping. 

Others asked if he needed a hand but refused.  He himself helped Pucca to her table in the back. 

Everyone was so shocked and confused to why above all people to help Pucca was Tobe. 

Much shocked to see what happened next.

As a final thank you Pucca kissed Tobe's cheek with a 'mwuah'

Tobe backed away a bit holding a hand to the kissed area. 
He was taken aback. 
His face wad flushed. 
Not baring the mixed feelings swelling up inside him.

He took his leave in a defeated way much like if Garu defeated him but today Pucca was the Victor not only for today but not knowing the soon upcoming days if Tobe still plans this. 

Tobe ran back to his room just in time for attendance.  Everyone in Pucca's class shouted and gossiped and others would do expressions like the world was about to end.  But for Pucca that's all the thanks she could give to him, for now that is. 

WILL UPDATE LATER AS COMPENSATION AHAHAHAHA