Short update

A/N: Sorry for the whole 3 months delay. I swear I was saving up for this new phone. I'm happy I've reached 1.2k views. Last time it was 200 and whaaaat a surprise! Thank you for support by reading.
I bought a medium sized Gary push I'll show a picture in the morning. I'll continue now. Continue to support me! 😘😘😘

Pucca's POV
At the very least Garu is not around ,I wonder why. Did something happen to him while I was away? Did he pick a fight again with Tobe and his Ninja Jockeys? Or was he skipping school to do some Ninja training.
Snap out of it, Pucca!
Aren't you tired of him pushing you around?
You got the sign . You got him all figured out that he doesn't like you one bit. You still worry about him when he doesn't do the same for you. Think about it. Just...stop.

I bawled to myself silently since I was still in class. Only 15 minutes left before recess,I had to explain myself to Ching,and maybe to others.

Others... Wait. What would they say? I kissed Tobe! But it won't mean anything,I mean Abyo and Ching kiss in the classroom all the time? But they're lovers!
Well Ring Ring kissed a lot of guys here, but she doesn't still to one guy at all. Hmmm... How am I to explain all this?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHH!!!!

Normal POV

Pucca was deep in thought that she didn't hear the bell ring.
With a slight Pat on the shoulder that Ching made she 'eeped' .
Ching giggled at this, Pucca did so as well.

Holding Pucca's hand,Ching led her through the halls.
Pucca looked up their way as they were heading down to the school's quadrangle.

"Sit" Ching said as she pointed to the round seat that surrounded a tree in their school court.

"Pucca? We're friends. The only thing I want for you is your happiness. If anything is bothering you, it's best if you told me so I can help you ,if I can that is?" Ching smiled awkwardly afraid Pucca might not tell. (Obviously)

Pucca smiled and drew pictures instead to their situation.

Now the fully understood Ching jumped up.

"OMG, TOBE HAS A CRUSHHHHH ON YOU" Ching shouted. Pucca hurriedly covered her mouth with both hands hoping nobody heard that.

Pucca shooked her head indicating she doesn't know that for sure.

But before she could tell more. Abyo came dashing in to the scene and pulled Ching with him.

"Let me borrow her for a minuteeeee" Abyo said till his voice faded for being far away now.

Pucca was about to turn back to go to her room when she bumped into something ,she looked up.

It was Garu .

His eyebrows towering over ,likey showing a string stare.

Pucca was taken aback. Jumped away a bit. Garu looked like was gonna say something.
He eyed her injured knee, then looked at her.

For him it was nothing ,it was a small scratch. She had been through far worse senarios.
He pushed her shoulder off signaling that she shouldn't be weak like that. Only both understood what each meant through body and sign language.

Pucca was still weak at heart and mind. She was unstable. She couldn't even control her own actions. She felt as if weights were equivalent to his push,so she fell on her bum again.

"Ompff"

She looks up an angry Garu towering over her.

Garu waved his arms up and down, stomped a few times and went red

Pucca knowing what he meant proceeded to cry.

This alarmed the students that were passing by.

"Hey isn't that Garu? "

"Oh,he made Pucca cry"

"What a horrible guy"

"Danggggg... Poor Pucca"

These were what the students of Sooga High said. Even those who were in the building since their scene was very much visible. Even to Tobe's class.

This got him up from his seat and talking to the Jockeys.

He jumped out the window, ran fast and leaped high downwards of the building. Anyone could do that anyways.

He cut through the crowd with a loud shout of "PUCCCCAAAA!!!" who gave him way till he read the two and was in front of Pucca opening both arms and stopped Garu on what he was doing.

Stay tuned ! Update in the morning. How was it?