A good deed

Sorry for not updating last night. Went off to dream land earlier than usual. 😂😂
Here's the next chapter.

Pucca rubbed her forehead to Tobe's chest,bowling in pain and anguish. All she knew knew was love, a heart break was new to her, sure she would be turned down once in a while but this was an unrecognized pain.
Tobe pats her heart and tries to quiet her. Now she was in soft sobs. She looks up at him hoping her would understand the thank you in her eyes, he tucks a strand of hair behind her ear,Tries to fix her buns and rub her face rid of dirt .

"There, there. It'll be alright. Garu is just one of the many boys who will come into your life, there are more to come" he smiles softly.

Something Pucca was taken aback that she isn't used to from him. He notices the awkward position they were in and how close both was.

"Aherm" he cleared his throat and Pucca noticed as well that she was way off staring at him. She rubs the back of her head and looks away blushing not knowing why. From embrassement, maybe? But she could feel the weight and heat of her cheeks.

Tobe seeing this and mimics her looking to the side and blushing. He notices the time and hurriedly ties her wound with the same hanky.

"Ahnk" Pucca fliched.

"Sorry" what only came out of Tobe's mouth.

Done, he tries to help her up. Both managed but pucca was limply hoping on one leg to the clinic.

"Take your time" Tobe insisted as they were already inside the building. But time wasn't on his mind but the punishment it would bring of being late again from their sensei. He sweat dropped and laughed a bit by himself thinking of the consequences.

They already made their way to the clinic. Tobe helped Pucca up the stretcher, asked how she was feeling before the doctor came up and inspected her would.
"It's a deep one, but it will recover soon"

Tobe was satisfied hearing this and sighed in relief

Tobe was satisfied hearing this and sighed in relief. The doctor gave out an excuse letter to Tobe to be given to Pucca's teacher and excuse her to be late for 1 subj.

Tobe approached Pucca. "I'll be back after an hour. I'll just give this to your teacher and get back to my class for a bit ,okay? "

Pucca smiled a bit and waved to him telling how she'll be fine.

With that Tobe took his leave and first went to the teacher's Lounge and gave Pucca's note to her adviser.

"I see ... Very well" Mr. Chang said and smiled. "That was nice of you, Tobe" he added.

Not knowing. A teacher over heard their conversation.

"She will not like this... " the person facepalmed and wondered off to his next class.

With 10 minutes to spare. Tobe went to his room and sat by the window thinking what has gotten over him. His plan was only to help her up and gain her trust. Not act like a citizen of good deeds or feel that way.

I wonder who it was huh? Will update later! Stay tuned.