Physical Education Love

So sorry again I broke my promise to update. Finally doing my OJT. Enjoy the update!

Tobe's POV

Class began and ended fast. First it was Math, second my mind not in the mood to learn and third Pucca was all I could think of as I look out the window.

I couldn't call that a heated moment. But it was a close call. What was I thinking? But what was I supposed to do? She was doing the same. The flow was there. It was bound to happen! And it would have if I didn't stop myself.

Earlier Pucca pulled my hand across the hallway to my room, my classmates' jaws dropped.

' Haven't you seen a guy and a girl hold hands before?' is what I thought. But it would have been a sight since Pucca was the one holding my hand.

She waved and left, all eyes on me. Everyone knew Garu was her little boyfriend, how come I came into the picture.

I didn't move an inch or do anything to tell them my side. My ninjas did it for me. All else agreed since some were there to speculate on the GARU'S humiliation SHOW.

Haha! Victory is mine.

Again back to looking out the window. Pucca's class were down there doing PE.

W-w-wait! PE!?

Pucca is down there in bloomers and I get a fair view?

Ahhh no.

That I not the way of a calm gentleman. I must pause on these thoughts.

But I can peek though.

Normal POV

Last subject for the day.
Pucca was up and at 'em by attracting others with her pettite body. She was wearing their PE uniforms of white shirts and Red bloomers.

The shirt was loose on her but by moving around the fabric would hug her flat stomach sometimes and show curves of her breast and waist. The shirt was big on her but if she were to be down or run her heart shaped butt would be visible.

Tobe saw this from afar with his ninja sight it was a fair view.
He gulped at this, thugged his chest hoping to pull away from his own heartstrings but failed when he saw Pucca exercising as a warm up.

Her body was perfect.
The shape of her face down to her trunk then legs. Her fair skin and once two tailed buns was in one messy bun on the center.

PE was no easy subject. It required the physical stability and in sync with body coordination, balance , flexibility and more.

For Pucca it was child's play.
Delivering noodles was a much harder obstacle than doing sports and running around the field.

Volleyball. In middle school Pucca was the team captain. Doing it now was an easy matter.

She held the ball and threw it. Slapped on its texture hard gaining their swift victory as time goes on.

Not only to their team but also the spectator. Who forgot the code if secrecy when he shouted .

"GOOOOO PUCCA! YOU GOT THIS!" Stood up from his seat and distrupt the class.

Tobe sweatdropped.
Pucca seeing this giggled.
This man was a fan.
He even got scolded.

Tobe got told off and punished. To stand outside til class ended.
He never liked the subject anyways. He scoffed.

Meanwhile Pucca headed back to the girls' locker room and took a shower.

They did other sports too like basketball and soccer. But Tobe couldn't see these as he was punished.

"Maybe PE ain't that bad" Tobe smirked.

Update in the morning! Sureball na pramissss 🤭🤣