Lying

Another update and will update again in a bit since tadannnn no class (but has tons of chores)
Enjoy!

Tobe's POV

Hah! This is the greatest day of my life. Another chance to embarrass Garu. The crowd ,the time ,the situation... ALL TOO PERFECT. I'll just play the good guy again and protect Pucca.

Wait... Pucca?

I was brought back to reality at the thought of Pucca ,I turned around. She was still sobbing, something was pulling my heartstrings. Wait do I even have 'em? Hahahahaha nonsense!!!

But the look on her face. She's hurt. But what do I care? She's a pawn . For my plans I must do what it takes. Even lie to her.

"Garu stop this!" I said with an angry tone. I'm not that mad though but I can't help it. It feels right to do so.

Garu glared at me as if saying to mind my own business.

"Pucca is my business and anyone here in their right mind would stop you from hurting her!"

My words stung him .
He took a step back.
Looked around and looked at Pucca and me.
I bet he didn't realise what he was doing.

"Perfect" I muttered.

I turned around to help Pucca up. My face brimming with concern.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded but her gaze wasnt directed at me but with Garu.

My blood boiled, I gritted my teeth.

"Garu, just go!"

Pucca knew he was fazed with what he was doing, I know deep in her heart she won't ever believe that Garu did this to her. She could never be mad at him. She would be mad at herself.

'Perfect'

If I had a dollar for each perfect plan I had today. I'd have enough to take Pucca out to the movies. Wait. Why? That wasn't the perfect example. I'll leave it at that.

Garu went away with a confused expression. All the better to distract him. All those emotions jumbled up in his body. There's no way he could beat me this time.

"Hmmnnnn.." Pucca groaned a bit. She was sad. She wasn't feeling well. Her eyes were ready to pour out all the tears that could make a river.

"Hey,don't cry..." I smiled a bit. She bit her lip and squinted her eyes, she was on the verge of crying. I carried her on my back . She hid herself by crying on my back, I felt her moist tears. I hurriedly zoomed up to the school's roof.

Now she was on the ground bowling.

"Ahhhh! Wahhhh! Ahhhh!"

She was so defenseless.
He checks red.
Eyes puffy and nose running .

I wasn't used to this.
I wasn't used to a girl.
Nor I came up close to one.
Jing was one of my minions and an old friend but Pucca was the first who even came close to kiss my cheek.
At that thought I blushed.
Took a hanky from my pocket and wiped her tears.

Shocked,she looked up.  Maybe she thought a gesture like that from me was never seen.

I admit, even I'm shocked.
My body moved all on its own.
I couldn't stop myself.
Seeing her like that. She was so fragile. The Pucca we always encountered wasn't this soft.
She was strong,like super strong, super human strength, yeeeahh that's what she had. She would always smile,for others and for Garu. No one ever smiled because of me. Unless I was embarrassing myself again.

I felt her touch the hand I was using to wipe her tears. I looked down.

She gave me a pained look but she was trying to smile. I know what that look was for.

"Thank you"

'What's this?????'

'What's this?????'

*Thug thug thug*
My heart is racing furiously.

My hand rubbed her cheek. My eyes locked to hers, they were half slitted.

Tobe, I know what you're trying to do. This was in the movie we watched last night with the ninjas.

Pucca was also doing the same.
OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG!!!!

Our lips were inches apart.

'I said no!'

My head landed on her shoulder. I pulled her to a hug,hers was on mine too.

She sighed in relief.
She hugged me tighter.

After a few minutes, she was feeling better, we broke off from the hug, both her hands on mine which I gladly held tightly.

"Feeling better?" I asked,she nodded. Typical. I laughed a bit and again hugged her.

"I know I look like I'm not the type to say this but... If you're feeling down and need someone to talk to ,you can freely call me. "

She tilted her head.

I laughed awkwardly.
"Well uhhh umm soooo call for noodles right? (Dang it!) "

I didn't want to ask for her number or anything. Pshhhh!

She nodded again and hugged me. The school bell rang it was time for 3rd period.

She gasped and pulled on my hand we went down through the staircase. I smiled.

I maybe lying to her now but I think I'm also lying to myself.
What is this feeling?

Will update again in a bit!