Garu and Pucca

Garu's POV

Tobe managed to find me again today, I was trying to be in stealth I didn't wanna cause trouble or forget what I studied for the first subject's quiz ORRRRR BE LATE.
But noooooo, someone had to push his vengeance on me. *sighs*
I did laps around the court to even tire out Tobe's Jockeys it worked ,some grew tired, huffed and puffed on the ground and most knocked out by Pucca.
Wait wha- Pucca?!
This day couldn't get any better could it.
It's been a few years since that incident where Pucca professed her love to me in the 1St Grade and decided to follow me , rain or shine or to the ends of the world maybe.
I didn't feel the same, I just want to focus in my studies, do well excel and graduate and then I'm off and out here after graduating middle school, I so can't wait to bust myself out from this Havoc.
"I have you now! " Tobe menacingly said and jumped out of no where to corner me underneath him and punched me hard in the face.
I thought I'd have a bleeding nose for today when Pucca with a more amount of strength kicked Tobe in the shins. Tobe whited out.
I was about to say my thanks when...

"Mwaah Mwaah Mwaahhh"

Multiple kisses dashed on my face from every corner, I was either shivering or quivering when her lips collided with mine. I should have been used to this, of course it's been years but the horror or this situation is beyond comprehension as it will always be.

I couldn't take it anymore .
I felt as if the world had darken, I couldn't feel myself back there, I was triggered, it was too cringy.
I couldn't stop myself.
She was about to land another kiss on me when I pushed her to the ground and made her wince with an 'umhp'. She rubbed her bottom, a lot were facing us.

I glared at her, my onyx orbs met hers, we both took an oath of silence I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs that
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ,STOP OKAY?! JUST STOP! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING, IM GOING MAD JUST BY LOOKING AT YOU AND THE HORRORS YOU'VE GIVEN ME"
But no words came out, I signaled her ,did sign language, we both understood and learned how anyways. She gasped, Pucca stood up and tried to tackle me again but I wouldn't let her, I jumped she lied flat on the ground, scrapped her knee, sobbed and looked at me. I couldn't face her, I was tired with Tobe who ran after me all morning but I was more tired of Pucca and that cute couple people labeled us as Pucca and Garu, Sooga's cutest couple... When there was never an us.

Heyyyyy guysss, so yeah sorry for updating later than I thought? My bf and I were playing while calling cause yeahhh LDR :'( BUT doooo bear with me, I'm making this story long as possible. Stay tuned! :)

Garuuuu ta beingggggg rudeeeee
Maaaaa ghadddd