Chapter 3

"Lexi, food!" I shout out the door and down the hallway.

She went down the hall to 23D where her boyfriend, Charlie, lives. They met the first day we moved in. His father and himself had helped us move our things into 19D.

When she doesn't come out after a few minutes, I decide to go and knock on the door. After a few seconds the door opens to reveal a boy around my age with chocolate-brown hair, greyish-blue pools for eyes and a cheeky smirk.

Fuckboy.

"Uhem!" He clears his throat.

"Oh, um... Is my sister, Alexis, in there? She came over with Charlie." I say, confused. Who is this guy? If he has touched my sister or Charlie I will willingly kill him with my bare hands.

Ok... So maybe not my bare hands... but i'd still kill him some how.

"Charlie, bring your little girlfriend out!" He shouts over his shoulder.

He turns to look back at me and just stares for a while, deep in thought.

"Hey, are you the day dreamer from earlier?" He asks once I look away, down at my feet.

I look up and shoot him a questioning look.

"You, er, walked into me earlier... at college." He smirks, showing a dimple on the left side of his mouth.

"Oh, God! That was you?" My eyes become wider as I gasp out my words.

"Don't worry about it." He shrugs. "Charlie!" He shouts a bit louder than last time.

"Chill, we're coming." Charlie's voice comes from behind this guy who is blocking the whole fricking doorway.

"I called you five minutes ago." Mystery guy grumbles, moving out of the way, causing my sister to come into view.

My eyebrows raise and my mouth drops open. If i didn't know my sister so well, I'd think she had just had sex.

"What?" She asks innocently.

"Are you actually going to act like you don't look like you've just-" I cut myself short, not wanting to embarrass her in front of her boyfriend and this random guy.

"Just go into the flat, please. Our food is probably already cold." I say calmly.

She slumps passed me and down the hall.

I turn to Charlie, who looks like he wants the floor to eat him.

I don't say anything.

I just stare.

"It's not what it looks like!" His eyes go wide and his voice comes out like a pre-pubesant child.

"What does it look like?" I ask in a flat tone with my arms crossed.

If I wasn't trying to make him piss his pants, I would be crying on the floor, with laughter.

"We wouldn't be having sex with someone in the flat, especially not with Dylan in here!" His eyes widen, as do mine, at his words.

"So you would have sex if no one was home?" My eyes turn into slits. Now I slightly want to hit him upside the head for being as stupid as he is to let this slip.

"N-no! No! I just mean that if it were to happen- which it hasn't, - then I would want it to be better than that." He word vomits.

"It had better be better than that. She deserves movies, chocolates and cheesy shit like that. Oh! And a condom! definitely a condom." I add, causing him to blush and quickly turn and walk back to his room. I turn and start walking back to 19D, laughing.

"Hey! What's your name?" Mystery guy- whom I assume is Dylan, - calls from behind me. I had forgotten he was even there.

"Who even are you?" I spin around on my heels and just look at him.

"Dylan. What's your name?"

"What are you doing in 23D?"

"I'm Charlie's cousin. I'm moving in. Can I have your name?"

"Does Dan know you're moving into HIS flat?" Me and Charlie's dad, Daniel, are close friends and often go over to his flat, with Lexi, for movie nights.

"Yeah, he knows. Can I please get your name, now?" He tries again.

"Nope." I flick my hair and turn back around on my heels.

Back in the flat, Lexi has managed to tame her hair and clear the blush from off her cheeks.

"We haven't had sex!" Are the first words out of her mouth.

"Lex-"

"We only made out a little!"

"Lex-"

"Ok, maybe not just a little... But I'm not ready to lose my virginity, yet!"

"Alexis!" I cut her rambling off, causing her to shut her mouth.

"I know you haven't had sex. I know that because I know you and I know that you aren't ready. I was pissing about out there. I was just trying to scare him." I smile, enveloping her with my arms.

"Come on, lets eat our cold pizza." I laugh.

******************************************

810 words! We're getting there.

VOTE AND COMMENT XXX