Chapter 13

The song above was a suggestion from UnWantedKitten, please go an follow her, she is such a kind and active reader xxx

Lexi's POV

WARNING: Talk of rape

Jayden raped me?

I've got the shower two settings too hot and I'm curled up on the floor against the wall with my head in my knees and the water beating down all over me.

The water burned to the point of it feeling cold and my eyes and throat hurt from crying.

I get out of the shower after a while. That's when I notice the bruises on my shoulders as I stare in the mirror.

Tears start to pour over my cheeks as I think about how Corey must have pinned me down and Jayden raped me...

I throw on underwear, a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie to cover myself up. I lay on my bed and stare at the ciling while Lauren (a.k.a FrivalouseFoxASMR) whispers in my ears, relaxing me.

********************************************************************

Gracie's POV

There is frantic knocking on the door of the flat, making Dylan jump up from the sofa to answer it. My sister barges past him and into the room Dylan and Charlie share without saying a word. Um... ok then...

"Uh, Lex, what's wrong? What are you doing?" I ask hesitantly as I slowly aproch the bedroom door.

"I-I need to find it. I need to find his grey hoodie..." She mumbles over and over.

"Charlie's? It's here." Dylan holds up a grey hoodie that I often see Charlie wearing.

"Oh my God, thank you!" I can see a tear fall down her cheek as she takes it from him. She holds it up to her face and smells it a little before she hugs it to her chest.

"H-how do I tell him? Oh my god, w-what if he doesn't want to b-be with me anymore? Oh, no. No. No. No. G-Grace, I l-love him!" She sobs.

"Hey, Lex. Hey, stop." I whisper as I pull her into a hug on my lap. I lean back on the sofa as I stroke her hair out of her face.

"You know Charlie, he'd never blame you for this. And you shouldn't blame yourself." I mumble into her hair.

"He'd kill for you if he had too, we both know that." She lets out a small giggle that turns into a sob at my stupid joke.

After a few moments she lifts her head up and looks at me with wide eyes. "What if I-I'm pregnant?" My eyes also widen for a few seconds, until I compose myself.

"We can go to the pharmacy tomorrow and I'll get you some pregnancy and STI tests."

"Grace, it's twelve PM." She gives me a pointed look. "If I'm pregnant I want to know as soon as possible." I can hear the lump in her throat as she speaks.

Fair enough.

"Fine, but it might not be correct. Will you be ok to stay here with Dylan. I'll take his car."

"Uh, no. I'm coming with you. You can get the tests and I can get chocolate." Suddenly all tears are gone, however, the dead look in her eyes is still there.

"Fine."

"Uh, I never agreed to giving you my car. I'm not letting you drive my car. I'll drive you two. I need to get a few things anyway."

I narrow my eyes at him. "I can drive, thank you very much."

"Sure you can." Lex says sarcastically, patting my shoulder.