Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Gracie's POV

I smirk back at him and watch as his face changes the second I place my hand on his abs, under his t-shirt. The feel of his bare abs under my hand nearly causes my knees to buckle.

His smirk drops off his face as my hand moves down to his belt, causing me to laugh on the inside.

"Don't test me, Dylan." I smirk, hooking my fingers under his belt and pull him closer. He gulps.

"Or what?" He whispers into the crook of my neck

"Test me and you'll find out." I breath and watch the goose-bumps rise on his neck - yes, he is that close to me right now.

I bite my lip to stop myself from kissing his neck and move my hands onto his chest. I reluctantly and slowly push him backwards with a smirk.

I casually pick up my bag and scarf and walk over to the kitchen counter, where I place them. "Do you want anything for breakfast?" I try to hide my smile, but fail in doing so. Thankfully my back is to him.

"U-uh, no thanks." He tries to hide his stutter with a cough.

"Ok." I practically sing, happy with the effect I still have on guys.

You see, when I was fifteen I was a hoe.

WARNING: This paragraph talks about rape

After a while of being raped on the constant, I decided I wanted to take back control of my body. The way I did that was to go to the gym whenever I could, go to parties whenever I wanted and do whatever I wanted with whoever wanted to.

END OF WARNING

'Once upon a time, not long ago, I was a hoe.' I sing to myself, in my head.

This lasted up until last year when I decided to grow up. I've tried to keep a low profile ever since, but the stripping and Dylan are bringing that side back out.

"I won't need a lift to college." I perch myself up on the counter top, facing him, as I take a bite out of my jam on toast.

"And why not?" He raises his eyebrows.

"I have things to do before and you still need to change. Plus-" I finish my toast and jump down off the counter top. "You have a little situation to take care of." I smirk, looking at the pillow he's clutching over his crotch as he sits on the sofa.

"Fancy helping me?" He jokes. I just laugh and shake my head. "And anyway, why can't I drive you to wherever you need to go?" He smirks, thinking he's going to get his own way.

"Because I need to go to 'The Shady Lady' for an hour and you're. not. allowed." Smiling, I pick up my bag and wrap my scarf around my neck. "I'll catch the bus." I'm already opening the door when he finally stands up.

"Bu-"

"Oh- tell Lexi to lock the door before she leaves. I'll leave you let yourself out." I cut him off with a smile and run down the stairs until I'm out in the early morning chill. I stick my earphones into my ears and plug them into my phone.

'Bite my tongue, bide my time

Wearing a warning sign

Wait till the world is mine'

My one true love, Billie Eilish, sings 'You should see me in a crown' at full volume into my ears. I've only ever watched half of the music video because she has a SPIDER IN HER MOUTH and crawling all up in her hair. Billie no.

I only have to wait ten minutes for the bus. I make sure to sit towards the front and sit next to a girl around my age.

She gives me a knowing look as she lifts her bag onto her lap. I give her a small, thankful smile and look back at the group of forty something men sitting in the middle of the bus. She smiles back and then goes on her phone.