Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Gracie's POV

Walking through the loud, open hallway filled with men of all different ages, eighteen and older, is extremely nerve wracking and heart racing.

Without even realising it, I find myself staring in awe at a half naked woman dancing in nothing but a G-string and black tape crosses over her nipples.

My eyes widen as men shout things at her, while others start stuffing stacks of money into her underwear and hands. Stacks of money that would take me six months to earn in a normal job.

"Excuse me." I feel a tap on my shoulder and hear a female voice from behind me. I snap out of my daze and turn towards her with a smile.

"Hi!" I shout over the load music.

"Hey, didn't I see you the other day, Sweetie?" She beams.

That's when I recognise her as Candy - the woman that offered this job to me last week.

"Oh, hey. Candy, right?" I smile, hoping she wasn't joking last week.

"Yup, that's me! Are you here for the job?" She asks cheerfully.

"Yes. I need the money." I explain.

"Ok, come with me." She takes my hand and leads me towards the stage, causing my heart to race a little faster. Just before we reach the three steps leading up to the actual stage area, she opens a door to the left and takes me through the door with her.

Straight away I notice five huge mirrors with light bulbs framing each one. I also see four girls - two around my age and two a few years older, - sat around the room, doing their make up and hair.

"Candis, this is-" She pauses to look at me. I just stare back at her in confusion for a few seconds.

"Oh! Gracie- just call me Grace." I ramble. Not really my normal greeting, I must admit.

The four girls, plus Candy, all laugh but not in a bitchy way.

"Ok, so this is Rebecca," She points at a gorgeous, blonde girl around my age. Her shoulder-length hair is beautifully curled and styled. She gives me a small smile and wave.

"Candis," She has dark redish - ginger hair down to her waist as well as bold red lips; reminding me a lot of Cheryl Blossom. She gives me a warm smile and a small "Hi." She looks around twenty.

"Sydney," Candy points to a girl with the most amazing dark skin I have ever seen. Her make up makes her glow, her hair is down past her breasts with waves that I envy. She stands up out of her chair and gives me a tight hug.

"And last but not least, Amanda." She has bleached blonde hair and a bitter expression on her face as she looks me up and down. I guess Candy notices this as she quickly directs the attention away from Amanda.

"Um, and my actual name is Lilly. We all use fake names in front of the men for our own safety. I'm not going to lie, we have had men in the past that that have tried to follow us home or pay us for sex. We are not a prostitution service, we do not let them touch us unless its them stuffing money into our underwear." She looks me straight in the eyes, making sure I understand.

"Trust me, no one is sleeping with me - never mind paying for it." I scoff, lying through my teeth. I mean, no one is sleeping with me at the moment or paying me, but im no virgin.

Her eyes bulge. "Y-you're a virgin? Then how- w-why are you doing this?!" She seems shook.

"Like I said before, I really need the money. I would do anything for-" I pause. I would do anything for my sister, I think to myself - not willing to share that much, yet. "It doesn't matter." I look down at my self-painted, red nails.

All the girls are silent for a few minutes before going back to what they were doing before.

"So, Grace. I'm not going to put you up on stage tonight because you have clearly never done this before; so I'll let you get to know the girls for a while. Then I want you to come in tomorrow for a day of practice." Candy smiles.

"Wait, I really have the job? You're not messing with me?" I beam.

"Of course. You have the looks, the motivation AND the innocent look that our guys look for. Although , I have a feeling you'd be able to knock them into place if you needed to." She laughs.

I let out a little squeal. "Thank you!" I hug her without meaning to.

"No problem honey. Oh, and only call me Candy when we are around the men." She reminds me.

"Thank you so much, Lilly!" I don't know what to do with myself or my hands.

"No problem," She repeats. "Now, I'm going to go back and do some paperwork. Call me if you need me." With that, her and her corsets and thong disappear through the door.

"So, um, what's your name going to be?" Rebecca wonders.

"I have no clue. I'll have think about it." I smile.

******************************************

860 words...

VOTE AND COMMENT XXX