story!!!

Hi. I made a short story for Catra.

Catra POV

I woke up from something outside. 'Dangit. I was having the best dream ever! Whoever did this will pay! HAHAHA!!!!', I thought to myself while getting out of bed.  I slowly, but only slightly, opened my door to see my parents fighting. 'Oh gosh. Not this again. Why do they keep fighting over if I'm a cat or raccoon?! They both know I'm not either! I'm racat! Geez!', I shot them a look.

"She's obviously a cat! Look at her ears!", My mom said while pulling out a picture of me.

Dad slapped it out of her hand and yelled in her face,"She's a raccoon! Have you forgotten about her tail?! She's obviously a raccoon!"

"Well, I'm gonna go ask her! Ha!", my mom shot back, her magic flying at him just like her words. He barely dodged it by ducking. Mom started coming towards my room, and I got scared. I quickly hopped in bed and pretended to be asleep. She came in and shook me a little.

"Yeah?", I asked lazily, turning over to face her.

"Are you a raccoon or a cat, dear?", She asked me. 'God damnit! Fuck you! Go away! Let me sleep! I'm neither. You idiot! Shut up!', I shot in my mind.

"Mom, I'm neither. I'm a racat. Don't you know that?", I said. She looked taken back.

"But, witch one are you more of?", she asked again.

"Neither. Both. How am I supposed to know?", I glared. Mom's ears went down against her head as she sighed. She then left the room, ever so carefully closing the door behind her. 'Geez. That was weird. Heh. She's so determined to prove that I'm a cat, even though I'm not. Can't say I'm not surprised. She always was the odd one out of the bunch.', I said in my head. Knowing that I needed sleep for school, and to not fall asleep during school, I tried to get some sleep.

UNTIL!!!!!!!!!

Jk lol.

That's it.

I'm done.

Take it!

TAAAAKKKKEEE IIIIIITTTT!!!!!!

Look! I'm Catra!

Lol.

Kill me.