Dream

So uhh

Last night I had a dream that Jay from the Kubz Scouts was playing basketball with John Cena, Dr. Phil, and a black guy I couldn't identify with a parakeet in a cage in the corner, and that me and my family were shopping

Then it changed t to a dream I've had before.

I was at a small wooden table, on a small wooden chair, with fnaf animatronics surrounding me, and a laptop in front of me. Mangle across from me, Springtrap to my left, and I didn't see Toy Chica to my right until it panned out and she fucking shoved her hand down my crotch, probably to distract me from what I was doing. So, the objective is to find something out, I'd assume some sort of mystery, in a set amount of time, using the laptop. Toy Chica was the only one majorly sexualized. I got to work and, after some amount of time, I found myself in another part of the building or the room with thick isles that stretched on. The shelves were taller than the human eye could see. Foxy, or a semi-chibi version of him, was sitting near me. I noticed my time was running short, and it eventually ran out. I don't know what, or who, killed me, but the setting changed again.

I fond myself in a tall, I mean very tall, multicolor pool. When I say multicolor, I mean the pool itself was a tie dye of red and yellow, and the water was multicolor as well. Half of it, I don't remember the color, could have been red, the other half was bright highlighter yellow. I swam for a bit, then hopped out. I found my friend, and her friend. We exchanged a few words, and they strutted off. I found myself to somehow be bleeding clear light blue, it looked like body wash or hair gel, it had a similar consistency. It tasted weird. It tasted bland, like water, but strange, I can't put my finger on it. My teacher, I think, ran over and explained I was in a sort of heaven and I was an angel of sorts. I asked if it was normal for angels to bleed blue. She pulled out a chart and explained that it was not normal. Another teacher, I think, rushed over and said something, I wasn't paying attention. We somehow got to a mini-hill next to a side road. Then, after a while, it ended.

Sincerely, the gay who isn't actually gay