This needs to be a show

Hello

Does anybody here know of a show where the characters are self aware of people shipping them? And not like in TAWOG (The Amazing World Of Gumball), that only had a few episodes, and I don't even want to watch TAWOG. So, does anybody know of a show whose characters are constantly plagued by the fact that they are shipped? I would love to see a show like that.

Like, they wouldn't necessarily know that they're in a show, but they would know that people ship them.

It could be like the episode "Tweek x Craig" in South Park, but like an entire series of them being constantly plagued by the fact that there's Rule 34 of them on the internet.

I could see some of them being flattered by it, some being creeped out, some not caring, some accepting it, and some a mix of all.

Oh! And if the characters actually got into relationships, I could see them being worried about their SO cheating with who they're most shipped with, or the shippers getting outraged and harassing them.

The people in their own universe could ship them!

And they wouldn't even be famous, just some random high schoolers, or some random people with random jobs who are pretty close to each other.

Oh! And the ships that don't pertain to the characters' actual sexualities!

They would be entirely aware of those.

For example; a straight male that is part of several gay ships.

Another example; a lesbian female in multiple straight ships.

I feel like a straight dude would be very offended if they're perceived as a bottom.

And there would be like an entire community of characters to know (similar to South Park) that all know they're in ships.

So basically an entire town or city or maybe village that all knows they're shipped together.

The first season, of course, would not focus on that.

Instead, it would be about the characters' lives.

Throughout the course of the show, they would eventually come to realize that people ship them.

They would start conversing about it, and get scared.

I figure the way they find out, is one of the main boys of the show was dicking around and looked himself and his friends up as a joke, and then he found the Yaoi artwork.

He then tells his friends about it, and they try to figure out what to do.

The laid back butch lesbian of the group suggests to just live with it.

The nervous twink freaks the fuck out.

The slightly-less-than-questionable tomboy bisexual wants to know if she's shipped with her crush.

The pissed off pansexual wishes to attack.

There are two aces.

One doesn't give a shit.

The other is mildly annoyed.

Pretty much what I want is a show with a bunch of main characters, all of different sexual orientations and gender identifications, with at least half as many straight (mostly cis) people, finding out they're shipped with each other.

If any of you happen to be movie producers or show producers, please put this on Netflix

I want this as a show

And I want them to make a lot of stupid sexuality jokes

I probably won't want money for the idea, but that depends on how much it makes

I just want a show I can really enjoy

I need a show like this

I would prefer it to be animated, but anything works

And please get LGBT people to write characters of their respective sexuality, gender, or both

If this is a show, please tell me the name of it.