Dream

Yo, I had a dream

Lucid dream, and me, being the dirty minded bitch I am, immediately decided I wanted it to be a sex dream.

Pretty much it was just Camp Camp characters swimming in a murky pool, or whatever, and I had decided I wanted a sex dream, so I, like, grabbed Max and started dragging him somewhere. We entered a room, or, well, I entered a room, and the fucking Flower Scouts were just sitting on chairs and rolling their eyes (though, I'm pretty sure I only saw Sasha), and there was a door with a lock on it. The door was on a wall of glass, you know, like those see through walls, and glass doors. So, I looked through the door, and Harrison was sitting on the floor, I think he was doing some magic shit. I broke the lock or something and ran through the doorway, and ended up somewhere. Anyway, in that somewhere, a guy (not a real guy, a cartoon guy in the Camp Camp art style, I think the drug dealer guy) handed me his phone to show me that I was apparently in a pedo ship. So, I took the phone, and accidentally closed the app, and I guess I ended up turning the phone off, so I handed it back, and that's where the fucking dream ended.

I didn't even get my sex dream!

I've only had one of those and it wasn't even with a real person! It was like a computer thing, it was white, it looked like a dildo, I don't fucking know!

So basically, the second lucid dream I've tried to turn into a sex dream fucking failed!

The first lucid dream I've tried to turn into a sex dream also failed.

My gf was there, in my first dream. I couldn't make it into a sex dream, I know I shouldn't try to make it into a sex dream, but I'm horny and bored! And I don't have anything to masturbate with! And I don't even wanna masturbate! It's boring!

So there, my failed attempt at a sex dream.