Chapter 1: Prolouge

Chapter 1: Prolouge

*Dustin's POV*

The boys and I were sitting on the balcony of our new apartment in Atlanta when we got a phone call from our manager. We'd just been signed to Colombia Records and he probably was letting us know that we got our first job with the label. Kelly answered the phone call and put it on speaker.

Jeff yelled through the phone, "Boys! Your hardwork has finally been paid off! It's time for your come back. A rep from Colombia just told me that you boys are scheduled to be an opening act for one of the label's top recording artists."

Patrick smiled widely, "This is so dope! Who are we opening for?"

Jeff sighed, "That's the one thing that I don't know yet. They want you guys to fly out tomorrow to NYC so everyone can meet each other in person. Even though we don't know who it is, I need you boys to take this seriously. This could be your only chance to make it back into the game. Anyway, I need to get packing. See you tomorrow."

Jeff hung up and we all stared at each other in silence before jumping and screaming like wild animals. Bryan and Carnell jumped out of their seats and chest bumped while I turned to Patrick and Kelly, "Yo, this is exactly the opportunity that we've been waiting for!"

Kelly nodded, "I know! But I'm kinda worried about who we're touring with..."

Bryan paused from his personal dance party and joined the conversation, "What if it's Pharell?!"

Carnell then joined, "What if it's Gabbi Woods! Ugh, she is so damn fine."

All of the boys laughed and I stood up, "You boys can sit around and continue to fantisize about someone that you're never gonna get with. I'm going to bed."

And with that, I went to my room and fell asleep with anticipation for the next day.

*Gabbi's POV*

I was having dinner in my New York City loft with my stylist, India, and my manager, Adrienne, when Adrienne got an email from a Colombia label rep.

I groaned, "Adrienne! We talked about busniess at the table."

"Ugh, shut up, Gabbi. This one is important. They picked your opening act for the tour."

India smiled, "Oh, who is it?"

Adrienne furrowed her eyebrows, "They said that it's a surprise.. How weird. What if they have a completely different sound than you?! I'm gonna go handle this now."

She got up and walked away from the table. India and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Y'know. I really hate when she goes all business mode on us."

India smirked, "C'mon, without her going all business mode, you wouldn't have become the phenomenal Gabbi Woods."

Gabbi smiled, "Ha ha. And without me, you still would've been the big boobed intern at some bridal boutique."

India threw a broccoli stem at Gabbi and muttered, "Bitch."

Gabbi laughed and blew her a kiss, "So who do you think the opening act is?"

India shrugged, "Probably some person that just got signed. Most likely someone that we've never heard of."

Adrienne came back with an angry face, "They won't tell me anything about the artist! Not even their genre."

Gabbi laughed, "Will you please stop worrying! All that matters is that I enjoy my first headlining tour with my two best friends by my side. Now, let's get some sleep."

They all said goodnight and went to their respective rooms before preparing themselves for the events of the next day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! This is just an intro so none of the good stuff is happening yet. But! Be sure to let me know how you feel by voting and commenting. And if you want to contact me, follow me on twitter! @riannyy_xoxo