Chapter 4: This is Awkward

*Gabbi’s POV* - The next morning.

My eyes fluttered open and the bedside clock read 6:45 am. I tried to move but I felt a strong grip around my body. I glanced over and saw Dustin sleeping soundly next to me. The memories of the night before flooded in my head and my jaw dropped.

I shook Dustin awake ‘Hey.. Dustin you have to wake up like now’

He groaned, opened his eyes and smiled at me, “Good morning gorgeous”He said in an adorable sleepy voice.

I held back my blush and spoke quickly. “Look I know I’m gonna sound like a total ass hole but you really need to go.”

He chuckled “I can’t get no breakfast? A bagel or something?”

I giggled “There’s no time for jokes, Dustin. Go and get dressed please, and quickly.”

I ran into my bathroom and threw my robe on. By the time I got back into the room, Dustin was dressed and ready to go. We both walked quietly to the front door and I opened the door and let him step out before I spoke.

“You got everything?”I whispered.

He nodded, and I began to close the door as he started talking again. “Wait, I’ll see you at rehearsal tomorrow?”

I nodded “Of course”He smiled and he pecked my lips before running down to the elevator.

 I laughed and closed the door, I jumped little because I saw India standing there smiling. “Who was that?”She smirked.

I shook my head “Oh it was no one, I was checking to see if we got the newspaper”l

“Unless the newspaper is a tall, caramel singer opening for you in a week, I don’t believe you at all.” 

I sighed, “Fine. It was Dustin”

She laughed and walked into to the kitchen and I followed her, “So, um why was he here?”

“Well…last night we were just eating pizza and talking and we ended up in my bed.”

She smiled widely “Did you guys have sex?”

I nodded and covered my face while she squealed.

“Gabbi!! He’s so hot though!!”

“Ugh it’s so wrong because we have to work together for the next 5 months! But at the same time, it was so freaking amazing”

She began to make her morning smoothie and shook her head “So what are you going to do?”