Chapter 5: First Show of the Tour

*Dustin's POV*

BOOM BOOM BOOM! I fell out of bed and startled to the door. It was Adrienne at our hotel room with a surprise visit at 5:30 in the morning.

"Adrienne, what do you want now man?"I asked her with a super pissed off voice. I'm chill but not when I lose sleep.

'What I want is for you guys to get up and shower. And for you to lose the attitude. Your first vocal warmups are at 6:45, you have a run through of the whole show at 8, dinner at 5 and the show starts at 9. Your cars will be here in 30 minutes. Hustle boys!"She demanded. I laughed as her 4'11 self stormed away. She was kinda scary though.

Patrick sat up in his bed "Was that bae? She ain't even give me my good morning kiss?!"he said half asleep.

"Niggas, wake up and shower we gotta be out of here by 6 and it's 5:44!"I yelled to everyone. I checked my phone, no text from Gabbi I knew she was awake. I gotta talk to her about everything that's been going on. Gabbi is my baby and I gotta make sure she knows that. I picked up the phone to text her.

*Gabbi's POV*

I was up by 5, in the gym running on the treadmill. I like to do cardio before a show, but with this whole Dustin thing I needed this extra time to think about the night we shared together. It was great, and special and real, but right now isn't the time for it. I hopped of the treadmill to see that I had three text messages:

ADRI: Be ready at 6 :) get ready to kill em, oh and Patrick looked so cute asleep.

INDIA: Everything's set at the Arena; costumes, make-up and hair are waiting for ya! See you soon.

DUSTIN: Good morning gorgeous. I can't wait to sing with you tonight. You're perfect.

Dustin's text just sat there for a while. Things like this always mess me up! Today, it's game time and I have no extra room in my brain to think of anything else. I read my watch: 5:22. Perfect, I grabbed my gym bag and headed up to take a shower, and wash away my worries.

*Dustin's POV*

Four blacked out Escalades were parked outside of our hotel. Patrick, Carnell and I in one car and Bryan and Kelly in the other. Adrienne came downstairs carrying Gabbi's notes for her set, Patrick hopped out of the car to greet her.

"Oh shit!"Adrienne yelled

"Adri, my bad! I didn't mean to scare you, baby." Patrick said while holding her face. It was cute, Patrick being all gentle with this girl who whips us all into shape.

"It's cool"she blushed at him.

"Let me get that door for you,"Patrick said while opening the door.

"See you soon, Patrick" Adrienne giggled.

I glanced to my right to see a swarm of paparazzi looking for Gabbi. And right on time, Gabbi walks out of the hotel with her shades on, sliding into one of the cars. A few other people got into the cars and we rode out.

*Gabbi's POV*

We pulled up to the Staples Center's back entrance. A swarm of crew people were putting my stage together. My shows are productions; nothing is half assed here. With the multi-level stages, elaborate light plans and backgrounds, no other tour is like this. Well in many ways than one, I thought while looking at Dustin.

India came over hugging me "Gabbi! Come check out the costumes!"

"Yeah, gimme one second."I said while looking towards Dustin.