Meeting

Nari's P.O.V

I  worked on the red cake I had thought of yesterday and was only left with the finishing touches as the door bell to the shop rang multiple times. "Ji-woo would you please get that?", I asked as she still kept looking at the beautiful cake. Nodding, she didn't leave the cake out of sight until she rounded the corner to the shop front. 

Smiling at the finished work, I placed the cake on a tray. "Nari-noona, there are some people for you!", I heard Ji-woo yell and then some excited squeals. Looking at the clock I smiled. It was exactly 4 pm. I took the tray with the cake, proud of my work.

Walking towards the voices that now filled the café, I looked suprised at the 7 men who were standing there until I found him and a smile immediately spread across my face

Walking towards the voices that now filled the café, I looked suprised at the 7 men who were standing there until I found him and a smile immediately spread across my face. Oh god, wait a minute, I was full of flour and frosting right now. My hair was up in a ponytail, and I was wearing the apron he had recommended yesterday. Blushing, I placed the cake down on the counter. 

"Hi.", he said and walked towards me, smiling himself. "Hi.", I replied and chuckled. "You bought the apron.", he carried on after letting his gaze wander over me. I nodded. "How couldn't I, with your demonstration?", I asked and started to laugh just by the thought of it, and soon enough our laughs filled the room, making the other 6 men look at us with open mouths. "I never heard someone laugh the same as Hyung.", a boy with brown hair said with raised eyebrows, grinning afterwards. "Ah, that's right. Your bag.", I then said, turning around and grabbing the bag behind the counter and handing it to him. He smiled. "Thank you.", "Will you now tell me your name?", I then jokingly asked, playing a bit with my thumbs. He looked at me suprised. "You didn't look inside?", he asked and I shook my head. "I already felt weird contacting that random number, but I thought that you would want your bag back.", I answered. "I'm Seokjin, but you could call me Jin.", he then introduced himself. "Nice to meet you. My name is Nari.", I replied, stroking a strand of hair behind my ear. 

Ji-woo looked at the group of boys swooning until I nudged her side. "Did you ask them what they want to eat?", I asked her and she suddenly was pulled out of her daze. "I thought they were just here for the bag.", she said, blushing a bit. I chuckled. "What's wrong with you?", I asked her jokingly before turning to them. After taking everyones order and their corresponding names, I looked at Jin. "What do you want?", I asked, a bit nervous. "The cake you brought in before looks delicious.", he answered, grinning at me and I blushed before quickly going to the back to grab a fresh knife.

Author's P.O.V

RM nudged his hyung. "I understand why you were smitten by her. She looks like a fairy.", he said while stuffing his mouth with some peach tarte. Ji-woo laughed from the counter. "That's actually her nickname around here. The homeless and regulars call her that.", she said smiling. J-Hope looked at her with lifted eyebrows. "Homeless?", Ji-woo nodded. "She always cares for them, gives them the pastries that weren't sold and buys blankets and other neccessities." 

She then looked at Jin. "But it's weird. I've never seen her so comfortable with a man. Normally she let's all male customers only talk to me and then goes back to the kitchen.", Ji-woo said smiling. Jin blushed a little, which earned him a laugh from the other members. "You seem to know us, so why doesn't she?", Suga suddenly asked Ji-woo who was swooning over a chewing Taehyung. "She grew up in france and only lived here for 2 years. She also doesn't go out very often, so she only listens to music I put on her phone for her. By the way, she really liked Serendipity and Awake.", she explained and Nari came back into the room at that moment. 

Nari's P.O.V

"I'm sorry it took so long, but I packed some snacks up too, so you can have more.", I said smiling before handing Jin his cake nervously. "You packed some snacks up?", Taehyung asked with sparkling eyes and I laughed. "I like seeing people enjoy my food and you all seem to like it, so I thought I would just give you something." Noticing how fast Jin was eating, I smiled. "Does it taste good?", I asked and he nodded quickly. My heart beat increased as I blushed. "I'm happy that you like my food.", I said quietly and smiled. Then I turned around to the others and looked at Jungkook, who was on his third cupcake. "Do you like them, appa?", I asked and Jungkook almost choked, and so did the others before everyone broke into laughter. Looking at them confused I looked at Ji-woo for help, who was almost crying of laughter. "What did I say wrong?", I asked and pouted. 

After catching her breath, she coughed. "You called him 'appa' which means father. He is also younger than you, so you don't have to address him in a specific manner.", she explained. "Then who is older?", I asked, still confused before she nudged her head in Jin's direction. "The word you are looking for is Oppa.", she continued on. I walked closer to Jin, in fear of getting it wrong again. Standing in front of him, he stopped eating and looked me in the eyes. "Would you like to visit me again, Oppa?", I asked while looking up at him. His face immediately went as red as a tomato. I turned to Ji-woo. "Did I say something naughty?", I asked her shyly and she chuckled. "No, you didn't say something naughty. I never thaught you naughty words, but I think it would be funny if I did.", she said laughing at Jin's reaction, who shook his head. 

"We have to leave now, but we will be sure to visit again. I think this'll be our new favorite shop.", RM said and smiled at me, before shooing the others out of the room, who left with boxes full of pastries. Only Jin was left now, smiling at me. Ji-woo quickly left the room to leave us alone. Blushing a little, I stood in front of him. "Thank you for giving me back my bag. I hope I'll see you again.", he said in a low voice and patted the top of my head a little awkwardly. I nodded and smiled brightly at him. "I hope you visit me..I mean us again.", I said while looking at the ground. Jin waved good-bye as he got into the black car that was already waiting for him. I grabbed my chest as I watched them drive off. "Someone is in love~", Ji-woo sang and I blushed as I looked at her. "Is this the feeling that I have when I see him? Love?", I asked her and she looked at me for a moment before pulling me into a hug, squealing like crazy. "How in the world can you be so cute?"

Author's P.O.V

The members stared at their Hyung, who looked relatively sad. "You saw her and from what I saw she looked really interested in you, hyung. Why do you look so sad?", Jimin asked worried. "I don't have much time to see her with the shedule for the following weeks. I think she'll forget me.", he mumbled, before his face suddenly lit up as he looked at the little sticky note that was attached to his phone. 

Just incase you want to order some pastries.

01xx-xxxxxxx

- Nari

Jin yelled out in joy, startling J-Hope who was starting to drift off into sleep. "She gave me her number~", Jin said, smiling like a happy child.  

Suga grinned

Suga grinned. "I smell the beginning of  a love story.", he said teasing and Jungkook shook his head. "I only smell this delicious food.", he swooned.