Burden

Nari's P.O.V

I smiled at the man of my dreams, who was standing in front of me, kissing my forehead carefully. "How's my beautiful girl doing?", he asked while gazing into my eyes, his hands carressing mine softly. Chuckling I kissed Jin softly, placing my arms around his neck. "I'm fine, Jin. I missed you.", I answered, nuzzling my face in the nook of his neck. I breathed in the cologne he was wearing, that was comforting me all around, his warmth making me hug him even tighter. "I love you so much.", he mumbled and I could feel him suddenly pull away. Looking at him confused, I stretched out my hand as he walked away. "Jin?", I asked, louder and louder as he didn't turn around. The peaceful house around me turned into flames as I saw a bracelet laying on the floor. S&N. Silent screams left my lungs as I landed on the floor, tears flooding down my face at the hell around me.

Author's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since Nari broke down. Jin sat beside her bed, holding her hand. He hadn't left her side at all, staying with her for every minute that passed. The other boys visited them often, but couldn't stay for too long because of the press. Information leaked that Nari was in the hospital, and it would only cause more drama if each of them stayed for the whole time, but they cared for Jin, bringing him food and changes of clothes. Jin's eyes stayed on her face that was pale like a piece of paper. Her rosy cheeks were gone and her smile that he loved so much hadn't appeared again for so long that it felt unbearable for him. The doctors didn't have any news about her health, her heart was in stable condition again after that tiny heart attack and she should normally wake up, but she didn't. She just seemed to be in a very deep sleep. Jin thought back to that moment, kissing her hand over and over again. "I'm so sorry Nari. Please don't leave me.", he mumbled, his eyes tearing up again as he let go of her hand to wipe away his tears that were coming out of his overly sensitive eyes. Suddenly he felt a light brushing against his hair. "I told you not to cry.", a weak voice mumbled and Jin couldn't believe his eyes as he looked up at the slightly open eyes of Nari, who was still letting her fingertips run through his hair softly. So softly in fact, that it almost felt as if she wasn't touching him at all.

Taking her hand before he pressed the nurse button, he pressed his face against it, not believing that she was really awake. The nurse immediately rushed in, looking at the situation with a bright smile before she tended to Nari.

Nari's P.O.V

As I felt something wet touch my hands, I forced my eyes to open even though it seemed like one of the hardest things I had to do in my life. Seeing Jin crying next to me almost broke my heart. He looked like he hadn't slept in a few days, making me even more worried about him. Thinking of the way my mother had tended to me when I was sad, I caressed his hair softly with all the strength I had left in my fingers. Jin looked up at me in complete disbelief before he pressed his face against my hand, his tears flowing even harder. As the nurse appeared, I smiled weakly at her. "Miss Lee, good morning. It is nice to see you awake.", she said, smiling at the situation softly. "Do you have any requests?", she then asked as she slightly made the bed go up a bit. "I think I need to use the toilet.", I answered, wondering about my voice. Why didn't the sounds come out like I wanted to? The nurse smiled and nodded. "I'll be right back with the night pan.", she said before leaving.

Just at the moment as she was gone, I felt something creeping up my throat. Breathing fast, I forced my strength to sit myself up, Jin looking at me worried, stabilising me promptly as I tried to stand up but wobbled to the ground. "What's wrong?", he asked, trying to look into my eyes. "Toilet. Right now.", I got out and Jin seemed to get the hint as he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. Opening the lid, I immediately puked the soul out of my body, while Jin held my hair back. The nurse entered the room again, following the sounds. Taking Jin's spot, she shushed him out of the bathroom which he only did reluctantly.