Lemon yellow

The weeks went by with Jin visiting my shop for a few minutes, not having time for very much except a quick kiss and a hug here and there. But today he invited me to visit the company. I smiled at the snow outside. It was almost christmas and the people were buying their loved ones presents where ever they could. I would probably spend my christmas in the shop because I had many preorders for cakes and sweets. 

Ji-woo smiled at me. "Shouldn't you get going?", she asked and I nodded. "He told me to be there by 7 pm and it's already 6.30", I answered and stretched shortly before grabbing my coat and the box of food I had prepared for Jin. "I'm going to leave now then, thank you for closing the shop for me.", I then said and she waved at me while I left. Stopping the next taxi I could see, I excitedly told him the address. The older man looked at me smiling. "So you're an idol? I bet your group is popular with someone like you in it.", he said in a husky voice and I chuckled. "No, I'm not an idol, I'm just visiting somebody." 

"That's a shame.", he continued and I smiled a bit. 20 minutes later we were at the building. After paying the driver, I quickly walked to the entrance as Jin called me. "Nari, I'm sorry I'm running late because of a shoot, but go in without me okay? I don't want you to get cold. I already gave the secretary a call that you would come.", he said in an apologizing tone. I pouted a bit, but nodded. "I'll go in then.", "J-Hope and Jungkook must already be inside, so just go to Studio B on the second floor.", he continued on before saying bye and hanging up. 

First I just wanted to wait outside, until my legs got colder and colder. Why had I decided to wear a dress today? Sure, the store was always very warm, especially since the ovens were working the whole time, but it was still really cold. Blushing as I thought of the reason, I quickly made my way inside. Jin had said that he liked dresses on girls, that's why I chose to wear that dress today. It was a dark blue with stars all over it in the skirt part before looking like a white blouse in the top area. It went to my knees, so it was still comfortable to wear outside. 

Smiling at the secretary I walked closer. "Hello, my name is Lee Nari. Kim Seokjin said he called.", I said shyly and she nodded, handing me a visitors pass before returning to her work. Well then. Making my way to the studio he mentioned, I could already hear the voices of other people. Knocking first, I opened the door carefully and was greeted by J-Hope and Jungkook who were dancing. "Nari-noona~", J-Hope yelled excitedly as he finally noticed me after 5 minutes. I chuckled. "Hi Hoseok.", I responded and gave him and Jungkook a quick high five before placing down my bag and the box full of food. Jungkook's eyes were immediately fixed on the box, making me and J-Hope laugh. 

"Jin told me I should come in since he's running late, I hope that that's okay.", I said smiling and J-Hope nodded. "It's fine. The other members also really wanted to see you again since Jin-hyung always hogs you and is even against us visiting the shop.", he responded and rolled his eyes. I blushed a little. "I'm sorry for not visiting you guys earlier, but I didn't want to disturb you while you were so busy.", I said apologizing. 

"I made food for Jin, but you can also have some.", I offered after seeing Jungkook's eyes still on the box full of food. He looked up with sparkling eyes. "Really?", he asked and I nodded laughing. Opening the top, I handed each of them a cupcake. "I can't say how much I missed that taste after only visiting your shop once.", Jungkook exclaimed and I smiled. "I'm glad you like it." 

Looking around the studio, I felt reminiscent of my time as a dance major. J-Hope noticed my expression and smiled. "Can you dance?", he asked and I chuckled. "I'm not the best.", I answered and he jumped up excitedly. "I would really like to see it.", but I quickly stopped him. "I'm wearing a skir-", I began my excuse but was interrupted by the door opening and a completely covered Jin walking in. He pulled down his mask and smiled at me. J-Hope pouted but Jin just pulled me towards him, hugging me tightly. Nestling my face in his chest I enjoyed the feeling of him surrounding me completely. "Hi fairy.", he mumbled and I smiled. "Hello Mr.Handsome." Jungkook cringed behind us. "Hyung, I really want to see your girlfriend dance.", J-Hope said smiling and I noticed Jin's expression darken. "What?", he asked and I hit his arm slightly. "He noticed that I looked around the studio with interest and asked me if I could dance. But I declined because I'm wearing a skirt today." , I explained and Jin chuckled. "Waaah, he's so jealous.", Jungkook said laughing before opening his arms wide. "If you ever get bored you can always come to me noona, you just have to make me this delicious food everyday.", he teased and Jin noticed the box of food that was beeing mercilessly devoured by Jungkook, who now grinned at his hyung.