Lime green

Author's P.O.V

Jin was the first one to wake up. Blinking a bit, he looked down to see Nari nestled against his chest. Looking at her full of love, her caressed her face softly as to not wake her up. Slowly getting out of bed, he put on his boxershorts before walking in the bathroom to take a shower. Memories of last night flooded his mind, making him quickly switch to cold water. Raising an eyebrow as he heard a loud 'plop', he walked to the bedroom with a towel around his waist. And there she was. Nari was sitting on the floor awkwardly , the bedsheet wrapped around her. Looking up at him, she blushed. Jin almost picked her up to pin her in the bed again, wanting to hear her saying his name full of pleasure over and over again. Her hair was tousled, her face red from emberassment. "I couldn't stand for a second.", she said pouting and Jin chuckled before helping her up and giving her a quick good morning kiss.

Nari's P.O.V

I looked at the man I loved, preparing food in my kitchen. He was only wearing some pyjama pants from the bag he brought along with him yesterday night while I was wearing one of my favorite silk pyjamas.His wide shoulders made a nice view, seeing his muscles work from behind.

Standing up quietly I stood on my tiptoes and gave them little butterfly kisses over and over, enjoying the warm feeling of his skin under my lips

Standing up quietly I stood on my tiptoes and gave them little butterfly kisses over and over, enjoying the warm feeling of his skin under my lips. "I can't concentrate if you keep doing that.", Jin scolded smiling and turning around to me. I grinned at him. "It's just too tempting to see you like this.", I responded and squealed a bit as he lifted me on the counter without any problems. "You're too light. Anybody can just grab and run away with you.", he mumbled, kissing my cheeks lightly. Placing my hands around his neck, I smiled brightly at him. "You're the only one that is allowed to." Jin kissed me softly in response to that, his hands on my waist.

Pulling him close with my legs around his hips, I smiled into the kiss as he deepened it gradually. "The food, baby..", Jin mumbled but didn't hinder me from kissing his neck softly, sucking his skin until tiny love marks appeared. His eyes closed, I felt statisfied that I could make him feel good, judging from the low moans that escaped his mouth. Suddenly a phone started to ring as he was kissing my collar bones. "It's yours.", I mumbled quietly, nudging his shoulder. I knew that his job was extremely important. He sighed before grabbing his mobile phone that was laying on the living room table.

I couldn't hear much about what was going on, until I saw him clenching his jaw. Worried, I furrowed my brows as he hung up. "What's wrong?", I asked quietly as he walked back to me, helping me down from the counter. "Bang PD is against us going public. He rejected my plan.", he said and I smiled to show him it was okay. Carressing his cheek lightly, I looked into his eyes. "It's okay. We'll just wait for a bit. I'm sure he has his reasons.", I calmed him down as I saw how enraged he was. He sighed before placing his forehead against mine. "I have to leave now. We start the world tour tomorrow and we still need to go check the locations in Seoul.", he said quietly, rubbing my hands slightly. I nodded. "It's important. After all the ARMYs all want to see you performing perfectly.", I responed, squeezing his hand. "Come to the concert. I want you with me. Afterall we're leaving for America directly after.", Jin suddenly pleaded and I smiled. "If you want me to I'll come. But can you concentrate enough with me around?", I asked and he got silent. That was the answer.

"Do you leave immediately after the concert tomorrow evening?", I then asked, stroking through his hair. He sighed. "Yes. The others will pick me up in about 2 hours to go to the venues.", Jin continued mumbling. Placing a soft kiss on his lips, I nodded towards the food that was almost burning in the pan. "Go and make food, big boy. I'm hungry.", I said chuckling and he saluted before turning around. Turning on some music I danced lightly to the beat of Decalcomanie by Mamamoo. Smiling as he saw me, he started to chuckle as I rubbed my body on him playfully before jumping around silly. I hummed along, while placing some plates on the table, taking care of the pan in Jin's hand with a twirl. Jin watched me as I placed the food on the plates, still jumping around happily.

Pulling him along with me, I twirled around in his arms, while he jokingly moved his hips with mine until he made me sit on his lap during the meal, feeding me.

Half an hour later we were done, Jin's chin resting on my shoulder as I finished the last piece of food on the plate by sharing it with him. Leaning back with me in his arms, he played with my fingers. As the atmosphere got quiet, I nestled my face into his neck, squeezing his hand. "How long will you be on tour?", I finally asked quietly. Jin's grip got a bit harder around my waist. "Around 3 months.", he answered after a while. I sighed. Standing up after staying in that position for a while, I took the plates towards the dishwasher. Hugging me from behind, Jin placed his chin on my head. "I'll be sure to call, princess. Whenever we have time. And when I'm back we'll go on vacation.", he said, kissing the back of my head. I nodded with closed eyes. "I just know that I'll miss you so much.", I responded mumbling, turning around to him. "The others will be here soon. You should go and grab your stuff.", I finally said with a small smile. Jin nodded and kissed me softly before leaving to get his stuff from upstairs.

Finishing up the clean up, I looked at Jin, who was standing in the hallway to my front door. We both didn't say a word as he took my hand, walking towards the door with me. Cold air immediately surrounded us and I could already see RM who was standing at the gate, the black van behind him. Waving at him slightly, I returned his slight smile before I looked up in Jin's face, who was staring at me. Jin placed his hand on my cheek and I leaned my face against it with closed eyes, seconds later feeling his lips on mine for way too short of a time. As the warmth of his hand was replaced with the cold air again, I opened my eyes and placed a hand on his necklace, watching as he got into the van and drove off after blowing me a last kiss.

I rubbed my arms, sighing a bit before turning around and going back inside the house. Taking a look at the clock, I realized that it was already 2pm- Luckily the shop was closed today. Me and Jin had woken up quite late. Taking a pillow in my arms, I crawled back into bed after changing the sheets, wanting to make the time fly by faster by sleeping. Closing my eyes I could still smell Jin in the room, comforting me. This would be a hard time.