Ivory

His hands rested on my hips as I cooked, joking around with the boys while still giving me love. Jungkookie grinned before suddenly lifting me away from the grip of Jin and running away with me in his arms as Jin followed quickly after. "YAH JUNGKOOK!", he yelled and I laughed loudly, the whole situation quickly turning into a chase as Jungkook ran outside. 5 minutes later Jin finally caught up to us, breathing heavily as he snatched me from a grinning Jungkook.

After cooking for the boys back in the house, I smiled as they ate. I couldn't believe how much these boys had grown in my heart. Especially him. Admiring him as I drank my wine, I smiled at how my heart jumped with every single one of his habits. The way he laughed, the sounds he made when he really loved something that he was eating. The little smile he gifted me with after catching me staring at him now and then.

As everyone was leaving, I quickly wished them all a good night before I took Jin's hand. Leaning down, he kissed me softly before leaning his forehead against mine. Looking me deep in the eyes, he carressed my hands. "I want to show you something that the boys haven't seen yet.", I said quietly and pulled him along with me, out of the house, down the stairs by the pool to the private beach. Swiping away a few branches I opened the view to a private lagoon that was lit by the bright stars directly above. Jin seemed a little scared as he saw that the water was pitch black, clutching my hands. I chuckled before letting go of his hand. "I don't think this is a good idea Nari-ah.", Jin said pouting before going wide eyed as I took off my clothes, only standing there in underwear. I could clearly see him gulp.

"Won't you follow me and protect me, Oppa?", I asked teasingly, turning my back to him as I opened my bra and pulled down my underwear, winking at him over my shoulder. Jumping in the water, I could hear him groan.

The cold water surrounded me, giving me goosebumps. Two seconds later I could feel his arms around me, his warm skin against my back. Turning around, I smiled at him. "You did it.", I said happily, kissing his pouting mouth. "But you still wear too much.", I added as I felt the fabric of his shorts on my legs.

Author's P.O.V

Jin thought about it. If he should just watch her, too scared to enter the pitch black water. Until she took off her clothes, looking like a siren in the moonlight. Her skin was glistening in the reflection of the water. Even though Jin could see that she was emberrassed, she wanted to make him feel good.

Nari's P.O.V

Jin's grip around my waist tightened as I threw the fabric he had on to the side before locking my legs around his waist. He looked at every move I made, his gaze leaving burning marks on my skin. Placing my arms around his neck, I closed my eyes as I felt his lips on mine. "What did I do to deserve you?", he asked quietly, studying my face as he slowly entered. I moaned slightly, burying my head on his shoulder. Leaving love bites all over his neck, I enjoyed the sounds he made. The waves that were crashing against the walls outside soon swallowed our moans as we intertwined.

- 4 hours later -

I blushed as I looked next to me at the sleeping Jin. The memories of last night flooding my mind. With a look at the clock I noticed that it was 4 am and let out a quiet sigh before carefully pulling Jin's arm off from my waist and slipping on a white silk robe before leaving the room. The other boys had all taken the rooms downstairs, so that the entire upper part of the house was empty except for me and Jin. Walking through the dark hallway, I made my way to the room at the very end, the one that was the furthest away from everyone. As I opened the door, I felt my heart hurting as I saw the emptiness of it. The only thing still in the huge room was a white grand piano that was lit by the moonlight from outside. Opening the windows, I let in some fresh air. The wind puffed up the curtains, making them flow inside. My feet carried me back to the piano, making me sit down in front of it. The piano keys were cold under my fingers as I let them glide over them, smiling. Remembering the melody I used to always play with her, I sat myself up straighter before I began to play.