History

I looked at the man standing in front of me with a clenched jaw. "Nari. I was wanting to see you, so I came along with Mr. Martin.", he said smiling. His grey hair falling a bit into his eyes as he forced me into a hug. "Why are you here?.", I asked in a cold tone without returning his embrace and quickly stepping back. The members quickly noticed the change in my tone and face even though we were speaking in french - and within seconds they were gathered behind me. 

I looked at the lawyer of my mother with a stern look. "Who allowed you to bring him along? He isn't part of the family.", I asked him and he immediately got nervous. Mr. Martin then coughed with a look at the faces of the members. "Why don't we take this elsewhere?", he asked with a forced smile and I nodded, giving Jin a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll have to talk to them. I'll meet you later. Be free to explore the house if you want to.", I said smiling at him before walking down the hallway with the two man following me quickly. 

Author's P.O.V

"This doesn't look like a good situation.", Jimin said worried and Jin clenched his fists. "I've never heard her talk like that before.", he mumbled and Suga scoffed. "Did you see what look he gave us? Like we were some insects.", he grumbled. RM patted Jin on the back. "We didn't understand what they said, maybe they were talking about something happy and it just sounded weird.", he tried to cheer up his hyung. Jungkook looked down the hallway to the door. "I hope noona is okay.", he sighed before wallking towards the kitchen with the other members. 

Each one of them sipping on their drink of choice, they waited for Nari to come back before sudden yelling could be heard, making them jump up quickly. Following the noises, they encountered the man who Nari had spoken to in a cold manner. Looking at the group with squinted eyes, he lifted his hand towards the next person that was next to him which happened to be Jin. Jin got wide eyed and the next things seemed to happen in slow motion. The hand of the man shooting down, Jin looking at him in disbelief - but instead of feeling the slap he could only hear it. Nari stood in front of him, her face tilting to the side because of the power of the slap. The man scoffed at the situation, quickly leaving the house while clashing the door close. 

Holding her nose, Nari shook her head and grabbed an angry Suga's wrist as he wanted to walk after him. Jin was still looking at everything with an open mouth. 

Nari's P.O.V

I sighed before opening the door for Mr. Martin who was now slowly walking towards the exit, apologizing a million times for bringing him here before leaving. The next thing I knew was that every single one of the members gathered around me, looking at me worried. Jin's hand lifted my face to look at my bleeding nose. "Who the hell was that?", RM asked angrily and I chuckled lightly. "My grandfather.", I answered before quickly going to grab a tissue from the kitchen and holding it in front of my nose to prevent anything from spilling on to the floor. "Why did he hit you?", V asked worried and furrowed his brows. "He wasn't okay with the will my mother left behind for me.", I responded and chuckled at Jin's expression who was still standing there in disbelief. His hands carressed my face over and over, making me flinch a bit as he touched my injured cheek. 

"But now this is over and we can make a fun day before you have to get back to your shedule!", I said happily, trying to cheer up the mood of the others. "RIGHT!", J-Hope noticed my effort and quickly jumped around. "How about we go for some ice cream?", he added and the members cheered a bit. "That's a nice idea.", I said smiling and the boys quickly left to get changed while Jin was still standing there, cradling me in his embrace. "I'm okay, Jinnie.", I said softly, placing a hand on his cheek and kissing him softly. He leaned his forehead against mine and shook his head. "He was aiming for me, not for you. You're a girl, Nari. My girl at that. I don't want you to get hurt.", he mumbled and I smiled before tousling his hair. "I'm not that hurt. Let's go now, I know of a good ice cream place. I also want to introduce you to someone.", I finally said as I noticed that everyone had already gathered. 

20 minutes later we were standing on the foot of a little hill in front of the ice cream place of my childhood. The boys quickly decided on what to buy, having me translate the choices for them. Everyone sat down on a place they liked while I and Jin sat down on a bench a bit more up the hill. Enjoying the feeling of his arm around my shoulder and his scent around me mixed with the flavour of the chocolate ice cream, I smiled. "It's sad that this is going to be over soon.", I said sighing with a look at the setting sun. The last night I had with Jin before leaving him for a few months again would soon begin. Jin stayed quiet and played with my hair. After eating our ice cream, I took Jin's hand and walked with him up the hill towards a beautiful cheery blossom tree that was in full bloom. I smiled slightly before I let go of Jin's hand and kneeled down in front of the two beautiful white crosses in front of them. "Hello, mama, papa.", I said quietly and smiled at the picture that was bonding the two together. "I wanted to introduce you to someone.", I said after a while, looking at Jin who was standing directly beneath me. "This is Kim Seokjin, the man I love with all my heart. And the one who I'd follow everywhere he would tell me to.", I said and let my finger glide over the picture. Jin looked at me for a second. Since I talked in french he didn't understand what I said and just understood his name. "Jinnie, these are my parents.", I finally said, smiling up at him. 

Jin got on his knees, bowing deeply in front of the crosses, his forehead touching the grass under him. "It's an honor to meet you. My name is Kim Seokjin and I'm in love with your beautiful daughter.", he said in a confident voice and I chuckled, stroking the back of his hair softly as he sat himself up. "These crosses are more of a symbol. Their ashes are in the ocean like they wished, but I wanted to have a physical place to come to when I visit here. This was the tree we spent the most time under together.", I explained as I leaned against his arms. Jin was sitting leaned against the tree, me on his lap and playing with my fingers. 

"You look a lot like your mother.", Jin mumbled next to my ear. I nodded slightly. "That's what everyone said.", I responded and sighed. "My mother died of her heart failure 3 years ago. That's when I stopped dancing. I just can't get myself to dance if she isn't there to watch.. The song I played on the piano yesterday was the only song that she could play. She learned it from my father who was a painist for the ballet she was dancing at. That's where they met and fell in love.", I began quietly, squeezing Jin's hand who was listening quietly. "The parents of my father were never supportive of their relationship. It went as far as that my father had himself removed from their family register. My grandfather was here today to see if he could get anything out of the will of my mother since my father gave her everything he had when he died.", I carried on, trying hard to keep my voice stable. I had never told my history to anyone. But it just felt right with him. "I have no other family but him, so it hurts me to know that he just wants to get some things off of me instead of beeing there.", I concluded, my voice breaking in the end. Jin kissed the top of my head softly. "You have us now. We're your family now. And I'll always be there for you, Nari. Trust me. ", he reassured me quietly. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, feeling warmer with every word he said. 

Back at the mansion I smiled at the boys as they looked at me with open mouths. The whole room was decorated for a party, snacks prepared and drinks served. "I thought it would be nice to celebrate a bit before we have to face reality again." I explained and J-Hope jumped excited. "This is great!", he exclaimed before pulling me along with him to the drinks. Jin pouted as he saw me leave, but was quickly swarmed by the rest of the hyung line. 

I looked at the alcohol in my glass skeptically. I had drank wine before but not more than one glass and this was hard liqour. I had instructed the house keeper to just get a variety but maybe this was a bad idea. "Bottoms up~", Jimin said happily, clinking glasses with everyone and drinking quickly. Taking a sip, I tilted my head. This was good. A warm feeling was flowing down my throat, making me smile. "I never knew alcohol was this good.", I said smiling and V chuckled before starting to play a drinking game with me.

I had let RM have the control of the music and chuckled as J-Hope and Jungkook started dancing, Jin comically joining in and doing his traffic dance. Exing my 3rd glass, I joined in in the fun, moving my hips slowly as the beat changed. I could feel Jin's arms wrapping around me from behind as I danced, making me move my hips more sensually. Everyone was getting more drunk except for Jin who stayed almost sober because he wanted to watch over me and the members. The alcohol started to kick in within me too, my body seemed to burn. I tugged on Jin's shirt, smiling as he turned to me and followed me to the kitchen.