Orange

Looking at what I had accomplished in the last 48 hours I smiled. Every single order was perfected and ready to be delivered. I finally had enough time to get ready for Jin. I missed him so much. His touch, his words, his kisses.. even his scent. There was a reason I slept cuddled up with his t-shirt afterall.

Closing the shop I quickly made my way to my home, my thoughts filled with Jin. Would he like what I got for him? Also.. would he like what I prepared for him? Blushing at the thought, I opened my door. Because of all the work that would normally take me longer, I had cut myself multiple times and many blisters formed on my hands, so they were covered in band aids. I hoped Jin wouldn't notice them - I didn't want that to drive him away.

I still had to prepare all the food I had planned on making, so I had to start now.

3 hours later I looked at the filled table statisfied. I was alone every christmas in korea and I was glad Jin would spend it with me. The only thing left now was my look. Running up the stairs I focused on my make up more than ever, wanting everything to be perfect. Finally ready I put on the dress I had bought specially for today - after all Jin would arrive in less than 20 minutes. Blushing as I looked at myself I twirled around in front of the mirror.

I hadn't spent this much effort on any other person in my life before, so I was excited

I hadn't spent this much effort on any other person in my life before, so I was excited. Exhausted but excited. Sitting down on my cremé colored couch all I had to do now was wait.

1 hour later there was still no single sign of Jin. Worried I looked at my phone. Did something happen to him? Dialing his number, I fiddled with my hands. "Hello?", a female voice. Going wide-eyed I first just looked at my phone before responding. "Isn't this Kim Seokjin's number?", I asked quietly. My stomach started to hurt. "Ah. He's been keeping me company tonight so he's busy with me~", the female voice answered in a singing manner before there was some static on the other end and Jin was on the phone. "Nari? I'm sorry I'm going to be late, something happened on the wa-", he started but I quickly stopped him. "You don't need to come.", I mumbled, my heart aching. "What?", Jin asked calmly on the other end. "You don't need to stress yourself Seokjin. Just go and sleep with whoever you are right now.", and with that I quickly hung up, staring at the phone in my hands. I didn't give him any time to explain, but what else would he be doing with another woman on christmas when he was supposed to be with me? Suddenly feeling the weight of the all nighters, I stood up, leaving the phone on the table as I made my way up to the bedroom, not caring enough to put all the food away so I just left it there as I plopped on the bed, silent tears rolling down my cheeks. Why did this thing called love hurt so much?

Author's P.O.V

Jin stared at the phone in disbelief before calling Nari again and again even though she didn't answer. When he finally started to curse, the other members looked at him shocked. Jin never cursed. Never. The female placed her hands on his shoulder, massaging lightly. Swatting her hand away, Jin frowned at her. "What did you tell her?", he asked with a calm undertone, which made the others worry even more. "Just the truth.", she said, shrugging her shoulders. "The truth? So you told her that our car broke down and that we had to stay in your little bar until the exchange car arrives?", he asked again, staring into her eyes. He had been on the toilet for about 5 minutes and the next thing he knew was that Nari told him to stay away. She couldn't have told her the truth. The woman pouted, which looked bizarre. She was in her late 40s and the owner of the bar they were currently in to avoid the snow storm outside. "I might've embellished it a little.", she finally said, rolling her eyes. "My god, she just sprung to conclusions with one sentence, how would I know that she's a little dumb?", she added and Jin almost threw the bottle of water. "How did you embellish it?", he carried on, squinting his eyes. "I told her you kept me company and that you're busy.", she answered, scooting away from him. She had been trying to gain Jin's attention the whole time, which made everyone uncomfortable.