Sick 3

Hey nightmare here

Hey nightmare here. I'm having moku write this one final chapter until I'm back!

Moku: well....

Ffllllllaaaaasssshhhhbbbaaaaccckkkk

*everyone screams because of how cold Moku's water was*

Error: THIS STUPID ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA!!

Doctor: well you're all diagnosed with high fever except some.

End of flashback

Classic: *drooling in his sleep*

Fell: Jesus christ my throat has a knife in it.

Error: DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM FUCKING OKAY- *starts coughing like crazy*

Ink: mhm....

Dust: yep.. *coughs a bit*

Horror: WHOREiblly

Nightmare: I'm... Good.. *gently coughs*

Swapfell: HORRIBLE! *coughs*

Dream: I'm doing good.. Thank you.. *coughs*

Lust: *sneezes*

Horror: *walks out the door* oh my fucking god that was adorable.

Lust: Actually... I am sick. *coughs*

Nightmare: *groans a bit*

Cross: *holding a spoon of nightquil* (not sponsored) the medicine's fine senpai! Just take it! It's good for you! Pleeeaaaseee? *pouts*

Nightmare: nnoo....

Cross: *bites lip slightly and tears form on the corners of his eyesockets* eeee-

Nightmare: *quickly swallows the nightquil from the spoon cross is holding*

Cross: thank you!

Cross Chara: Zoey, should we go help moku make the soup downstairs? These dorks are trying to care for their tentacled soulmate.

Moku: OH SHIT I DROPPED THE SOUP ON MY FOOT! IT BURNS! OH MY FUCK THE AGONYYYYYY! *screeches from the castle kitchen downstairs* *slips and falls on head* MY EVERYTHING!!!

Cross Chara: look at the flashback at the beginning of the chapter. And who exactly are your parents?

Fell: hehehehhh. Beck peck neck heck reck deck Beck Beck. *imitates chicken* BECK. BECK BEEECCCKK. BECK!

Cross Chara: *cries tears of laughter*

Moku: *on a stepladder on top of a phone book an encyclopedia, and 2 dictionaries* i cant reach! Eh! Eh!!

Killer: ah fuck it. *blows up the door*

Moku: eh?! *runs over to bathroom* KILLER?

Killer: wassap fucker.

Moku: did you break the door?

Killer: yep.

Moku: *hands form a giant ball of light energy* FUCKETH THOU- *blasts killer sending him to an infinite dimension*

(Becky is literally the only one who will understand lmao)

Nano: Hello! You're stuck with us annoying children! FOREVER.

Moku: Sir please stop TRYING TO RAPE MY STUDENTS. *hands form a giant chancla of light energy* BEGONE THOT- *sends him to an infinite dimension*

Nano: allow me to explain-

Killer: WHERE THE FUCK AM I NOW.

Nano: you're here until you die my good man.

Killer: *shoots a pan of cupcakes* shit I was aiming for you.

Moku: ey bitch don't mess with Nano- ARE THOSE MY CUPCAKES?! *hands form a giant x of light energy* CURSED IS THY ASS! *sends him to an infinite dimension*

Killer AAH! NO MORE PLEASE!