Voodoo

Moku: Ooh! Shiny- *bomb explodes*

Error: SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT IS SHE DEAD?!

Geno: Oh god. Mom won't be happy if she is.

*smokes fades off*

Moku: *standing perfectly unharmed* I am programmed to be.... How do you say it.? Invulnerable to weaponry! Bombs wont do a thing! It's cool! *she continues terrorizing the city with her knife*

Cross Chara: She broke her old one from stabbing through so many bones and bodies. Just be grateful I didn't get her a giant bazooka.

Moku: gimme a sec! *stabs the last person inside of a tortured meat industry factory* there! Justice for the cows!!! Okay.

Nightmare: *hands earplugs to the readers* you guys are gonna need these.

Moku: *grabs Cross Audiel x Cross Chara and burns it* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE YOU NEED TO BURN TO THE GROUND BECAUSE THIS IS THE WORST SHIP I HAVE EVER SEEN DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE I'LL DROWN YOU IN A TUB OF GASOLINE AND TOSS A TORCH INSIDE THE TUB DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEE

Error: *covering his ears* I remember this. It never left her.

Ink: what... Do you mean?..

Fresh: well, you see my funky friend...

*flashback*

5 Year Old Moku: *grabs a voodoo doll from Error's drawer* *goes to her room and sits on the rug*

7 Year Old Error: Mom says it's dinner time--

5 Year Old Moku: DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEEEE DIE SALLY DIE!! DIE DIE DIE! I HOPE YOUR LEG IS OKAY AFTER THIS! SALLY! *cuts the voodoo doll's leg off* MAYBE A HAIRCUT?! *burns the doll* *turns to Error*

7 Year Old Error: who's Sally?...

5 Year Old Moku: she's this stupid girl who stole my scarf.. She needs to die. So I chopped her leg off and burned her to a crisp..

Now what's for dinner?

*back to the present*

Ink: *wide eyed* okay.... Remind me NOT to touch her scarf.

Error: she can't last a day without that thing.

Moku: *Stabbing Cross Audiel* DIE DIE DIE!

*24 hours later*

Moku: *face flat asleep on the floor*

Reaper: I can take her to her room if you guys don't wanna leave her here?..

Classic: yeah... Uh. Is she asleep though?

Reaper: let me check.. *reaches for her*

Moku: *growling like a dog*

Reaper: nevermind.

Nightmare: *picks her up with a tentacle* she doesn't growl at me. I guess she just hates Reaper.

Cross: ouch.

Ink: so? Is she finally asleep?

Moku: *snores*

Nightmare: got your answer?

Ink: yep. Now go take her to her room. I don't know if she'll try biting anyone else's head off.

Nightmare: okay then. *carries her to her room*

Dust: finally! I was scared that she might try killing one of us if we got too close.

Nightmare: She did that to Swapfell once.

.
.
.

Where is he?