Chapter 2

Seth POV:

I'm in a restaurant with my cousin and my best friends, Sasha and Bayley, because Renee has felt bored in the house. I also have one more friend, Finn. But he is not here with us now, because he has gone with Becky on a date.  

For a while, Renee is not here with us. She told me that she got a call from her mom and wanted to chat with her about something private before leaving. Now it is about thirty minutes, and my cousin has not returned yet. Why would she take this much time?

As time goes on, my heart thumps in my chest and makes me sick. I look around the building in search of the girl and get upset when I find she is nowhere near here. I can't forgive myself if something wrong happens to my cousin because she is new to this city and our responsibility. Just sitting here quietly won't bring her to me, so I have to take matters into my hands.

"Excuse me, guys. I'm going to search for Renee," I whisper to my friends and get up from the chair. My eyes scan the room once more, hoping she will get into my sight.

Sasha puts her fork down on the plate and grabs my hand. "Need any help?" She asks in a concerned tone. She is a sweet girl who cares about me a lot, so only I hang out with her, not worrying about anything.

"No, it's okay. I'll be back in a few minutes." I nod at her and pull my hand away before making my way to search for Renee. I hoped she wouldn't have gone anywhere far from here. I take my phone and press the call button while wandering around, but it's still busy.

Dean POV:

I'm in a Viper restaurant with my friend AJ. I don't want to be here anyway, but it's no use in arguing again because I've already arrived at this shit for my dad. He wanted me to meet his friend Randy, but I didn't know why. Usually, I don't involve in his shit because I don't want to trash my mind.

It's not like I'm scared of him for getting involved in the business. I'm not afraid of anyone for any reason at any time. But I'm here for one reason, that is, he won't give me money if I don't come here. How could I give a party to my friends without having money?

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear someone call my name. I turn around to see a man with blue eyes, who owns a tattoo on his big muscular arms, coming toward me. "Dean! My man!" He smiles and hugs me. It's been a long time that we meet again.

"Hey, AJ, this is my dad's friend, Mr. Randy. And this is my best friend AJ." I introduce them to each other. They nod and shake their hands, having small talk. 

When Randy takes me to a quieter place to talk, AJ nods at me and turns his attention to the phone. I don't pay any attention to the older man's words because he talks about some business that he is gonna work with my dad, which I don't know. Even if I know about it, I won't involve in this that I'm not interested in.

After the conversation with him, I look up from the place to see where I am. I sigh and walk toward AJ but stop when someone slams their head and body into mine. I groan as I watch the person fall on the floor with a heavy thud.

I look down at the person who has bumped into me, and my heart skips a beat when I see a male with two-toned hair, that is, half blond and half brown, wearing casual clothes, looking at me with those beautiful brown orbs. 

He is very stunning. He is holding his head as he is sitting on the floor. I'm so amazed by his appearance, and I don't notice that he is talking to me. Maybe he is the right one for me to share my life with.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was going." He says and tries to stand up. His voice is music to my ears, so I get distracted even more. I try to talk to him, but he turns around when someone calls him. 

I look around and see a black-haired girl yell at him from the other side. "Seth, she came there. Now you just come on."

He nods and gives me a shy smile before making his way toward her. I am flattered when he smiles at me. His smile insists that he's pure, so I look at him until he is out of sight. He seems an innocent guy by the look on his face.

Seth!

His name is certainly cute. It has perfectly matched his smile, his two-toned hair, and his slim body. I smile as I think about him and search for where he is. I'm sure I will find him wherever he is in this restaurant because his face already gets a secluded area in my heart.

A few minutes later, I find him across the room, and he has surrounded by three beautiful girls like the moon has surrounded by three stars. I can't take my eyes off of him because he is that much adorable!

Seth POV:

I feel relieved and try to calm myself when I see Renee with my friends at the table. I try to control my frustrations, not wanting to show anger to her. I take a deep breath and look around blindly before going there and taking a seat beside Bayley.

I ignore my cousin and grab a fork to take the food, but stop when she plants her hand on mine. I don't want to face her now, but I have no other choice, so I look up at her and see the guilty in her eyes.

"Sorry, Seth, I didn't mean to worry you. I tried to come fast, but mom took too much time to talk." She apologizes and gives me a soft look. 

"It's okay, I understand," I reassure her by placing my other hand on her. I can understand her situation well. If I stayed away from my family, they would also take too much time to talk to me. I guess there is no reason to anger at her now.