Chapter 62

A month later...

Seth POV:

Damn, I couldn't believe it'd been a month since I gave birth to our baby girl, Gixx. Being a parent isn't easy, but it's one of the most stunning positions in the world. It teaches me so many things like how to do tasks with one hand while rocking her back and forth, how to spend too much money on tiny clothes, and how to guess what she needs based on her whines and cries.

It's really a remarkable life that I have ever dreamed of. A smile curls on my lips at the thought of everything going well. I'm okay and happy with all these things. And our baby girl is okay and healthy with all her relatives.

I lean against the wall and watch Baron playing with our girl, caressing her cheeks. Three days after I gave birth to a girl, we returned home and spent our time with our family, who were staying here and helping us. Ever since we brought the girl home, Baron and Roman were fighting with each other to keep our girl for themselves.

They didn't even prefer to give our girl to us until night, especially Baron. He has taken her everywhere and snapped so many pictures with her. He doesn't even prefer to give her to anyone, seeing her as his daughter. He always tells her that she's his favorite angel, and she shall ask him anything if she wants.

I don't think I have made a perfect family, but God has presented without I'm asking. When Dean entered my life, he made me sank deep in love with him. His love makes me feel so beautiful and new every day. He's the only one in the world whose love comes for without a price. He's giving me the taste of paradise since day one. He also changed my mind about the boys that I had. He proved to me that I was wrong for even comparing him with my dad sometimes.

My thoughts are interrupted when he appears out of nowhere suddenly and wraps his arm around my shoulders. He turns me in his arms slowly and presses his lips on mine, bringing his hands to rest on my hips and my arms wrapping around his neck. He pulls back and rests his forehead against mine. "Baron is really very attached to her."

"I know." I nod and peck his lips before removing my arms from him and turning to look over at Baron again. I chuckle softly when Roman picks our girl from the couch just as usual after Baron has left to attend a call.

My heart thumps in my chest, and goosebumps start to prickle in my skin as I feel a familiar touch. One of Dean's arms comes up and settles around my waist, pulling me flush against his chest.

I lean into it, only to feel his mouth moving against the back of my neck. I tilt my head slightly to give him more access and feel him nipping and sucking hard. I get startled and turn to look around while clutching him when someone clears their throat behind us.

I bite my lip embarrassingly as I glance at Alexa, who's giving us a dirty look. I look down in shame and try to hide in the wall if it lets me. Letting out a sigh of relief, I give her a small smile when she winks at us and crawls upstairs to do her own thing.

After she has gone, he pulls me against him again and leans on my back as we watch our baby girl. Time is going really well while admiring her. A few minutes later, my brother comes toward us and hands our girl to me, letting us have our moment with her.

With a soft smile, I glance at her and kiss her forehead. The precious baby that I have loved from the start. She has the most beautiful icy blue eyes like her dad that I love a lot. And it always shines as brightly.

Our baby girl looks like what we have been dreaming about before she has born into the world

Our baby girl looks like what we have been dreaming about before she has born into the world. She is our angel, the only angel who's the center of our world. She's everything to us, so we wish to give her all good. She's our sun, our moon, our stars, and what are all that we can see...

When he reaches his hand out to stroke her hair, I look at him and give him a small smile. "I didn't think that I had a complete family. And it's all happened because of you, so thanks for that."

"Nah, we're not completed yet." He shakes his head as his eyes plaster on me. His actions confuse me because it's not what I have expected now. "Just wait here; I'll be right back in a minute." He says and runs upstairs to our room, having something on his mind.

I don't know why he's not felt that we are a complete family. Is anything miss between us? Or do we need something in our life to get a solid feeling? I snap out of my thoughts when he returns with a smirk and crosses his hands behind his back.

"Guess what?" He asks, holding his hand out in front of me and uncurling his fingers one by one.

"D-Dean!" I gasp when his fingers reveal the wedding ring that Renee has forcefully taken out of me.

"I love you," He grins and takes my hand, putting the ring on my finger. "Now, we are a complete family."

I look at him with happy tears in my eyes and nod gently. "Thank you!" While the excitement bubbling up in me, I lean forward and press my lips on his, making sure not to hurt our baby girl, who's still in my arms. We have a lot to be thankful for in our past. And we also have a lot to welcome for in our future to hold things together, full of laughter!

The End.

Thank you to all the readers who are stuck with this story from the beginning to the end. Without you guys, this book never comes to life, so thank you very much.

And thank you for all the encouragement, comments, and votes you have given to this book.

I hope you love my very first story and enjoy it as much as I've done. Once again, thank you guys for making me give a successful ending to this story.

Thank you!