Chapter 61

Seth POV:

Months have passed like minutes in our life as I understand what life will be and how life will be. It has different journeys, different paths along the way, and I have learned so many things. Living our life the way we want to go is not that easy, but we will like it if we understand its concept.

It's midnight when I wake up from sleep because of a sharp jolt of pain shooting through my stomach. I sit up quickly and clench my stomach, understanding that it's time for our life to change for good. I glance at Dean, who is sleeping peacefully beside me, and shake him gently, "Dean!"

He groans as he slips out of his slumber and looks up at me worriedly, "Hey sweetheart, don't you sleep?"

I grab his hand painfully and take shaky breathing, "D-Dean... I-I.."

He looks at me, confused, and gently pulls me against his chest, soothing my back. "What happened? You don't sound good." He tries to calm me down and hopes nothing gets serious. He presses a kiss on my forehead and whispers sweet things in my ear, hoping it will be helpful. His actions don't comfort me, however, as he tries.

Panic rushes over me as I wince in pain, growling slightly. "I-I think.. the baby might have come."

"Oh shit! I forgot the due date grew closer." He mutters and lets me stay on the bed carefully before slipping off. "Don't worry, sweetheart. We'll go to the hospital soon." He walks over to the closet and takes the reports from it, putting them in a bag.

I feel doubled up in pain while clutching onto my stomach and squirming on the bed. "Dean, fast... I can't-" I grit my teeth and try to calm myself, not having the strength to keep myself any longer.

He throws the bag over his shoulder and runs to my side, pulling me against him. "Seth, try to calm down. I'll get you soon to the hospital."

"Ugh! God, it hurts so fucking much, Dean!" I whimper in between the breaths.

He picks me up in a bridal style before carrying me to the car and placing me onto the backseat. He then kisses my forehead before shutting the door and moving over to slip into the driver's seat quickly. He gives the engine to life, wanting to get our first bundle of joy.

Dean POV:

The journey to the hospital is an anxious one for me because Seth is crying out in pain in the backseat. I can't calm my nerves as it dawns on me that our baby is finally coming to get a divided place in our life for itself. And it's time for announcing this world to introduce the part of us who has a combined version of this Dean and Seth!

I take my phone out and inform the situation to our family while driving. I need their support now because I'm new to all this. I manage to keep my hand on the steering wheel while the other joins in with his hand, squeezing it whenever he has a contraction.

Once we reach the hospital, I'm instantly getting checked out by a nurse looking at him. The doctor informs me to admit him to the family center care because Seth is running into labor now. After I do so, I wait for the doctor to return and deliver our baby. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?" I appeal, holding his hand and trying to comfort him.

"I'm scared, Dean." He answers with tears in his eyes. Even if he's ready to welcome our baby, he's getting scared about all this.

I wipe his tears away from his face and whisper in his ear, "You have to be strong, and I'm here for you if you want." I let go of his hand when my mom enters the room, following with others.

She walks toward us and takes his hand in her, squeezing it gently. "Honey, don't worry. We're here for you. I'm excited that our grandchild is finally gonna be born at any time." She screams happily as she looks over at my dad.

"I'm scared." He whimpers again, crying as he clings to her hand.

"Seth, this will be over in one, two, three. So you don't need to terrify about anything, honey. Look, we're all here for you." She leans down to press a kiss on his cheek and caress his hair gently, trying to calm him. She rubs his stomach for him, hoping it will comfort him.

When the doctor arrives with the nurses, I kiss his forehead and nod at her before leaving the room, but he doesn't let me go. Watching the love between us, the doctor nods at me and allows me to stay with him.

"Okay, Seth, you're ready to deliver. Come on. I'm going to ask you to push hard and long, okay, you think you can do that." He tells him, making sure that Seth is getting his instructions. "On three, okay, one.. two... three."

Taking a deep breath, my sweetheart starts pushing his stomach with tears in his eyes. He puts all his strength to go along with the doctor, but he can't. "There is no way for my baby to come out of me." He shouts, not having the strength to push furthermore. Wanting to comfort him, I hold his hand tightly and let him hear what the doctor is saying.

I lean down a bit and press a kiss on his forehead, cooing sweet words in his ear. "You can do it, sweetheart. I'm here for you."

He nods at me and starts to push his stomach again. It takes a while, but it happens anyway that our baby takes its first breath outside of his stomach. He smiles at me weakly as the sound of our baby crying filled the room. Tears instantly well up in my eyes as I look up in amazement.

The nurse cleans up our baby and hands it to him. "Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby girl!" He holds her first for a while before giving her to me. Soon tears begin to fall on my cheeks as I glance at her, and she is perfect.

"Hey, the little one," I coo as I hold her close to me. "I'm your dad," I whisper as she looks up at me, her eyes identical to mine. I lean over and stroke the top of her hand gently, smiling at her as she wraps her tiny hand around one of my fingers.

"And he's your papa, beautiful," I say and show him to her. When she yawns, her dimpled cheeks have shown. I smile and kiss her forehead before placing her in a tiny crib in the same room with us.

I look at him and kiss his forehead, resting my chin against it. "You did so well, sweetheart," I say with a soft smile on my face. It's really a great wake-up to the day, and I can't forget it at any moment because our family is growing up with our cute little princess.