The YouTuber

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Dude watch this." I hear Jack say as he and his friends Hiccup, Flinn and Christoff laugh over a stupid video. I just roll my eyes and open my locker when it's suddenly closed shut. Jack Frost is a famous YouTuber who is like me, rich. But I think his money and fame are just boosting his already big ego.

Me, well as you know I'm rich as well and have the perfect life. Everyone thinks I'm a goddess to them but when it comes to Jack, I'm not like anyone else who thinks he's the hottest kid in school. I hate Jack and what fame does to him.

"Hey!" I look up to be surprised at Jack smirking at me.

"Hello Jack." I open my locker to retrieve my books. I close my locker to see Jack still smirking. I rolled my eyes, starting to walk to my first class but hear him follow me.

"Can I help you with something?" I ask annoyed.

"I was just curious about something. Why is it that every other girl in school is so obsessed with me but you aren't?" I look behind him to see Hiccup trying to hide the recording. I stop in my tracks, turning around to him.

"I'll tell you why Mr.Frost. Because I don't think it's funny when a boy risks his life doing something stupid just to get views. And for all your subscribers, how about you go shove a dick down your throat." I push past him as Hiccup and his friends looked shocked as he drops his phone.

I just sashay to my first class where my friends Merida, Rupunzle, and my little sister Anna walk behind me.

"We saw what you just did." Rupunzle squealed.

"He really deserved it." I shrugged as we walk into the class. I set my books down and sit down with them.

"Yeah but you've never said anything like that to him." Merida points out as the bell rings.

"See you at lunch." My friends walk off and I pull out my sketchbook since this teacher is always late. I get my pencil and start on my sketch when I hear a commotion come in the class. Rolling my eyes, I continue to sketch when someone sits next to me, going on his phone.

I ignore him as he continues to be on his phone. A few moments go by and his phone shuts off as I feel his gaze on me.

"That was pretty impressive what you did." The familiar voice spoke.

"Yeah? Fid you get it on video for the whole school to see?" I mutter, continuing to draw.

"Sadly Hiccup dropped the phone." The teacher comes in and I put my book away, acting as if Jack wasn't there.

"Okay class, we're going to continue to work on our presentations so get your projects and begin." Sadly this project had us working with our table partners, lucky me.

"I'll go get it." He gets up to get the poster as I grab my phone and headphones, putting on a playlist as Jack came back. I got the drawings that I did yesterday as Jack immediately went on his phone, no surprise there. I suddenly get a message from someone and see it was a song.

Picking my phone up, I play the song and it was one I haven't heard for a long time. I start playing the song and continuing to work. Before I knew it I had started humming along as I worked.

The day went by fast and before I knew it I was outside under the apple tree outside in my sketch book waiting for my driver.

"Did you draw that yourself?" I gasp and look up to see Jack in the tree I was sitting under.

"Where are your friends?" I turn back to my drawing, pretending like he wasn't there.

"Left for the day." Jack climbs down to me and looked at my drawing behind my shoulder. "That's amazing. Who knew something so simple could be amazing."