The worst pain there is

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Elsa the principle would like to see you." My teacher said. I pack my bag and sling it over my shoulder as I walk out of the class and up to the principle's office. I walk in and see both Jack and Anna. Anna had tears in her eyes and I walk to Jack.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"Elsa, you, your sister and Jack are free for the next few weeks. Jack, will you be willing to tell her?"

"Of course." We all go to Jack's car in silence and get in.

"Jack, what's going on?" I ask. Jack said nothing as we get back to my house. We go in and Snowflake ran down the hallway. I pick her up as Jack lead us to my room where there was a police officer.

"Ok what's happening?" I ask.

"Elsa, do you know where your mom is right now?" The officer asked.

"I thought she was at work."

"Well I'm sorry to say she isn't. She didn't even come home."

"What?" I ask.

"Your father, he took your mom to the abandoned building down the road. I'm sad to say she is no longer with us." The officer said and my heart broke.

"Can you guys give me a minute?"

"Of course, we'll be downstairs." Jack said as they all left. As soon as they left I broke down in tears.

Jack's P.O.V.

"Elsa has been in her room all day, she needs to come out."

"Anna she just found out her mom died, give her some time." I said.

"But it's almost sunset."

"ANNA!" I yell.

"Ok ok, fine." I hear a little yelp as Snowflake turf p down the stairs.

"Snowflake?" Anna asked as Snowflake goes out of control. She ran back upstairs as Anna and I follow. We ran up the stairs as Snowflake sat at the door of Elsa's room.

"Elsa?" I call.

"Elsa open up please." I beg.

"Here let me try." I get out of the way as Anna opens the door.

"She'll make you think the door is locked when it isn't." We walk in the room as Snowflake ran past me and to the window. I follow her and see it was open.

"Hey Jack check this out." I go to the desk where Anna was by the computer.

"A note?" I ask.

"Yeah, but why?"

"Jack, by the time you read this one life will be lost. I could not bare to lose my mother. Please don't worry for it is too late to stop me. Your beloved girlfriend Elsa." Anna got up and checked the dresser.

"It's what I thought."

"What?" I ask.

"Since our family is so popular we have many enemies. Elsa always keeps a gun and knife in her dresser. Both of them are gone." Snowflake jumps on the bed and cried.

"Don't worry Snowflake, we'll find Elsa." I look at Anna.

"Come on, we need to find Elsa before she kills herself." Anna and I get up and run downstairs.
We get in my car and Snowflake follows as I start the car, driving out of the driveway.

"Ok so we know Elsa is gone but where would she go?"

"Her note, she said something about losing her mom so I think I know where she went." I said.

"You really think she'd go there?"

"Yes, and luckily I know where it is." We drive to the abandoned building and get out, running inside. Snowflake ran upstairs and I follow as she ran into a room.

"Snowflake?" I run in the room and sigh when I see Elsa with Snowflake.

"Elsa." Elsa turns to me and stands up.

"How did you find me?"

"I filmed here for one of my videos and I'm glad Hiccup dared me." I chuckle. I see the light hit something red and I look across the room to see a blood covered knife.

"Elsa." I say, not looking away from the weapon.

"What did you mean one life would be lost?" I ask slowly.

"I couldn't control myself. My mother wasn't the only victim. I didn't mean to kill him." I walk up to her and sit down with her.

"I understand. And you did something many others wouldn't do." I smile.

"I'm not a killer, I'm not."

"I know you aren't, but you are mine." I caress her cheek as Anna ran in the room.

"Hate to break this up but we need to go."

"What's going on?" Elsa asked.

"I don't know. These men, they're coming and I think they know we're here." I go to the window as five men came in the building.

"Hans's men." I growl.

"Ok we need to go." I said helping Elsa up.

"Wait, the men are leaving." Anna said.

"What?" I ask.

"Hey does anyone else smell chicken?" Elsa asked as I smell the air.

"It isn't chicken, it's smoke!" I yell. Elsa, Anna and I run to the stairs as we run halfway downstairs when the stairs fall under us. By now the fire was everywhere, smoke filling the air.

"Jump!" I yell as Anna grabs Snowflake and jumps across the hole. I follow and jump, safely landing as I turn to Elsa. She was about to jump when the floor under her fell, causing Elsa to back up.

"I'm not going to make it, you and Anna get out of here."

"I'm not going to leave you."

"Jack go, I deserve it."

"Elsa stop. It isn't your fault about your father or Hans or your mom, but know that it is my fault if I lose you." I said. Elsa zoned out but cmae back. Elsa backs up, running and jumping off the edge. She was about to reach me when a piece of wood came from the ceiling, falling right on Elsa.