Graduation

Elsa's P.O.V.
Snowflake grabs one of the drawings I was working on and ran into the pool.

"Snowflake!" I get off of the chair and run to the edge of the pool as Snowflake swam to the middle of the pool, keeping the paper above water.

"Snowflake get back here!" I say as I'm pushed forward. I quickly catch my balance as I grab onto Jack who chucked.

"Bitch." I smirk, crashing my lips on his as I rake my hand through his hair. I run my hand down his bare chest and the desire was too much as Jack nips at my back.

"Jack." I moan, my head on his chest.

"I know Snowflake." Jack whispers as he led me to the chair, sitting down as I straddle him. Jack smiles as he grips my thighs. I rest my hand on his bare chest and lean in for a kiss.

"Elsa!" I get off of Jack and look as Hiccup ran down in the room. I try my best not to slap him from inturupting us.

"What is it?" I growl as Jack put a hand on my shoulder.

"Have you heard about what happened to Hans?"

"What?" I ask, hoping he's back where he belongs.

"Some idiot let him move back in next door."

"What?"

Jack's P.O.V.
Elsa walks past Hiccup and grabs Snowflake, walking upstairs as I punch Hiccup.

"Ow, what was that for?"

"I just got Elsa out of her room yesterday." I hiss.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she would act the way she did."

"Well maybe you should have thought." I push past him and walk upstairs to the main floor.

"I said enough Hans!" I run upstairs to Elsa's room.

"Hans!" I yell as he looks at me, scrambling out the window as Elsa shut it, locking it and closing the curtains.

"Jack." Elsa hugs me.

"Are you ok, did he hurt you?" I ask.

"Only a little but I'm fine." Elsa sighs, walking back to her bed as I see the marks that I know I didn't leave on her.

Elsa's P.O.V.
I sit on my bed and look through the papers for college as I hear Jack sit on the bed behind me.

"Elsa." Jack said softly. 

"Not now Jack." I said as he didn't listen, biting my neck. I lay my head on his shoulder as his arms snake around my waist, pulling me closer as Jack turned me around, pressing his lips to mine.

He pins me to the bed as he continued the kiss, slipping his tounge past my lips. I grip onto his hair as Jack groans, turning me on. Jack took his shirt off as I drag my hand down his chest. I suddenly get a text and grab my phone.

Unknown: He's the wrong one.

"What?" I scoff, looking at the number but I don't reconize it.

"Who is it?" Jack asked.

"No one." I put my phone back.

"Now let's get started."

*****

"And with that I would like to congratulate the class of 2019." Everyone throws their caps in the air and cheers. Soon everyone went to find their loved ones as Jack led me outside where Anna was along with Jack's parents who became like family to me and Anna since everything happened.

"Congratulations you two." Jack's mom smiled.

"Hey Jack when you move out can I have your room?" Flee smiled.

"Um no, definitely not." Jack said as his sister pouts.

"Okay because Jack is being so mean you can pick out some things you want from my room if you want." I smile.

"Thank you Elsa." Flee smiled as we start walking to the car.

"See Jack, Elsa gets me."

"Just don't take advantage of my kindness." I chuckle.

"Like Jack took advantage of you." Flee muttered.

"Hey!" Jack snaps.

"I wouldn't say that." I scoff as we get in to Jack's car. Jack and I get out of our robes to reveal Jack's black tux and my light purple dress.

"It's so cute how you're going on a date." Flee cooed.

"Hey I think Pitch Black wants you." Jack teased.

"Whatever, we both know I'm better than you." Flee ran off as I place a hand on his chest to stop him.

"Tonight is about us, not her." I whisper as Jack placed a kiss on my lips.

"Now my Snow queen, shall we?" Jack opens the door and helps me in.

"We shall."