The phone call

Elsa's P.O.V.

"I never knew you liked The Big Bang Theory." I smile as I clean up what was on my bed, tossing it aside.

"I love it." Jack chuckles.

"Sheldon's my favorite." Jack and I both say as we look at each other in shock. I lay next to Jack on my bed as we continue to watch the show. Jack slid his arm around my waist as I snuggle closer.

"Jack, does your father ever talk about someday running the company?" I ask.

"Can't get him to shut up about it, why?"

"Because my father has been to but I'm too afraid to tell him I don't want to. I have plans, I want to go to college, get a job I want, find love, live a normal life, not be stuck in my father's shadow."

"I hear what you mean." Jack smirks at me.

"What's that look for?" I question.

"We never finished what we started last week at school." He smirks.

"Oh, well, I guess we didn't." I smile. Jack surprised me as he pressed his lips to mine, his hand in my air. Kissing him back I rest a hand on his chest, letting Jack deepen the kiss as he slips his tounge past my lips.

I break the kiss and smile at Jack.

"Why do I have a feeling that means something?" I smile.

"Because it does. Elsa, I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

                                     *****

"Elsa." Someone cooed in my ear and I shuffle under the covers, trying to find warmth.

"Elsa your parents are home." I open my eyes and shoot my head up.

"What!"

"Gotcha." Jack teased and I push him off the bed.

"If my father finds out you're here I'm dead, and I'm not kidding. You heard what my father said about you last week at dinner."

"It's going to be ok." Jack smiled.

"I just wish we didn't have to keep our relationship a secret." I sigh. My phone rings and I pick it up, answering it.

"Hello?"

"Elsa?"

"Hello mother." I smile.

"I hate to bother you this early but it appears we're going to be a little late coming home today."

"How long?" I ask.

"Sometime tomorrow night."

"Ok thank you." I smile, hanging up the phone.

"My family won't be home until tomorrow so we have the whole day to ourselves." I smile at Jack.

"You mean I have you all to myself." Jack smirks.

"We're still in High school Jack." I remind him.

"So what, no one will know." Jack slowly pressed his lips on mine as I immediately kiss back, my hand in his hair as his slid around my waist. Jack kissed more aggressive as he starts leaving love bites down my neck, stopping at my chest.

I feel his hand reach the hem of my shirt and was about to take it off but we're stopped as I get a call. Getting out from under Jack, I grab my phone and see the number. I didn't recognize the number but answer the phone anyways.

"Hello?"

"Hey Elsa." Chills ran down my body as I hear the voice.

"I thought I told you to stop calling me." My voice shakes and Jack loomed concerned.

"I heard your family is out until tomorrow, I was wondering if you wanted to come over."

"Sorry I'm busy right now." I said.

"Yeah, are you happy I stopped Frost from fucking what's mine?" I clench my fists as I try to calm down.

"I will say again like I've told you before, I am not yours and will never be yours. I don't know if you realize that I'm not in to rapists." I smirk.

"Elsa don't you dare talk to me like that." I get up and walk of the room.

"Or what, you'll rape me? Jack won't let you even look at me let alone touch me." I growl.

"Elsa." Jack came out to me.

"Keep talking to me and I'll tell Jack what you did to me in 7th grade and I'll have him deal with you." I growl, ending the call.

"Who was that?"

"No one." I smile.

"It sounded pretty bad, what did that boy do to you in 7th grade?" Jack asks.

"Nothing, just a bad memory." I say

"Tell me, I want to know and help you." I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"When I was in 7th grade I was struggling to keep my grades as perfect as I can so my father didn't yell at me. Well, that boy heard and offered to help me so I agreed. That day after school I lied to my parents and told them I was going to Merida's. We went to his house and he helped me on my homework."

"Well what I didn't know is that he had other ideas as he lead me to a pitch black room. He lead me to something soft as he layed me down, tying my arms and legs up and that's when I knew what was going on. I started crying and begging for him to let me go."

"He did not listen and stripped me of my clothes and told me to be quiet by cutting me. The next hour was the most painful one of my life." I start to cry and Jack took me in his arms.

"Why didn't you tell your parents?"

"I was so afraid of what my dad would think when he knew I lied to him."

"You need to tell them, they'll understand." Jack whispers.

"I can't."

"You need to stop living in fear of your father and tell him the truth. Tell you what," Jack looks at me.

"If you tell them when they get home, I can be waiting at the tree at school if anything goes wrong."

"I'd like that, I'd like that very much.